basketball drills for shooting
- Have players line up on the baseline and assign the players numbers.
- The Drill - the coach rolls or tosses a ball to the center of half court and calls out a number.
- In this case, #4.
- The two players assigned #4 attack the basketball, the player the wins the ball first is on offense and tries to score on the basket by the coach.
- Players are allowed one shot.
- Variations - Call two numbers.
- Get shooter free shot wing.
- 3 rows. Guard 1 with ball.
- 2 and 3 wing.
- Wing 2 sets low screen perimeter bucket. (Later double with center)
- Wing 3 cuts through bucket past screen.
- Set screen so Wing 3 can cut to wing, free shot.
- If defender cheats, touch Wing 2.
- Wing 2 goes up, 3 go's back to orig. position.
- Always roll after screen.
- 1 go's to 2,
- 2 go's to 3.
- 3 go's to 2
For the Basketball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Basketball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.