Basketball drills for shooting
2 lines shooting drill
- Position 2 or 3 out.
- Feed the post.
- Player move after the pass left or right.
- Get ball back from post, shoot. (Max one dribble)
- 2 baskets. 5x2 Free throws. 6 must be in.
- Rest team around bucket must destract shooter. No touching and not in front off player.
- Less than 6 is 20- sit-ups.
- free play on 1 or 2 baskets, depending on the number of players.
- PURPOSE: Quick passing, cutting, helpside, ballside, boxing-out.
- First team at 5.
- Loser push-ups 6.
- Target: Focus on ritual.
- Tired end of match.
- Breathing easy/Ritual.
- 2x2 free throws p.p. 2 baskets.
- 4 push-up shooter.
- Then shoot.
- While 1 player 4 push-up, this will be next shooter.
- Rest of team rebounds. Etc, etc.
- Depending on the number of balls.
- Pairs or alone.
- In singles.
- Start at your position, dribble to opposite side of basket.
- Set or jump shot from your position (guard, forward, center).
- Up to 8 hits.
- In pairs.
- Start from position, pass to opposite basket.
- Last pass must be good so that shooter in jumpshot is ready for his/her shot.
- Up to 4 touches per player!!!!!
- Losers, 1x back and forth slides in width.8 hoops/pawns for shooting positions.
- free play on 1 or 2 baskets,
- depending on the number of players.
- NO dribbles only passing.