Basketball drills for strength strength / power
- baseline start.
- 1 man dribble attack
- 1 man footwork defense
- from the halfway line 1-1
- all the players sit in a circle on one half
- everyone has a ball
- keep your legs stretched above the ground
- 1st exercise = everyone passes the ball to the left
- 2nd drill = everyone passes the ball to the right
- 3rd exercise = do the same with a couple of "medizin" balls or 1 or 2 "medizin" balls in between
- now in plank position or push-up position
- 1st exercise = everyone rolls the ball under themselves to the next player through / left around
- 2nd exercise = everyone rolls the ball under themselves to the next player through / right around
- 3rd exercise = now the ball may also be rolled to another player e.g. to the other side
- Spread the players over the width of the field with enough space in between.
- One player in front of the group and she does everything and the group follows the player in all her movements.
- Slides, sprints, turns, sitting, standing, jumping.
- Goal:Focus on ritual.
- Tired end of game.
- Calm breathing/Ritual.
- 5x2 free throws p.p. 2 baskets.
- 5 pushups per miss
- Rest team on bucket, on make 2 claps, on miss 1 clap.
- Team of two with ball, sitting opposite each other on the mat
- Person A holds ball above head with both hands and moves to supine position while tapping the ground with ball backwards with outstretched arms
- Person A moves to sitting position and hands the ball to person B
- Person B goes to the supine position and taps the ground with the ball backwards
- and so on
May also be with bended knees
- In prone position throw ball to partner
- Partner rolls the ball back over the ground
- The player sits with his back against the wall and his legs in a 90 degree angle.
- Keep this up for as long as possible.
- Jump as far as you can from a standing position with your feet next to each other.
- Measure the distance from the line of touch to the heel.