Handball drills for all skills
- Two or three people on the left side of the pitch and have to shoot.
- The rest of the players collect balls and one of them plays the balls.
- Shooting from the left side in succession.
- The player who first scores 10 times has won.
- When you have shot, you have to walk backwards to your position.
- Divide group into equal attackers/defenders. (e.g. 5-5)
- Defenders defend forwards and pay attention to their (correct) position (correct leg in front - bent legs - grab opponent by the upper arms - stand as close to opponent as possible). Obstruct the shot/run direction - force attacker outside - communicate - help close teammates
- Attackers must - determine where the spaces are - press forward and show initiative (by passing (tipping/shooting), running free (with/without the ball), playing give-and-go's. Changing/acquiring a position)
The exercise can be made easier or more difficult by: (foul play - make space in attack bigger/smaller - adjust number of players)
- Ball goes from MO to LO to LH
- Back MO starts in
- LO comes around and shoots
- There is one scapegoat without the ball and two players without the ball.
- The ball is thrown over in a good position, who has the ball can be tapped without the ball.
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the ticker has intercepted a ball, then that ball goes out of the game.
- Are you tapped you go to the side when no 2 comes on the side does no 1 again.
- Pairs face each other.
- Ball between them.
- Players stand with their hands behind their backs.
- As soon as BAL is called they try to grab the ball as fast as possible.
- Who catches it first, wins.
- From the group, a scapegoat is appointed.
- The game is played all over the field.
- The group is lined up on one side of the field.
- On sign the children cross the field.
- One of the catchers tries to catch as many children crossing the road as possible.
- The children walk to and fro on a signal.
- Back and forth without waiting for a signal.
- The children are not free on the other side.
- With two tappers.
- With boxes where there is one ticker in each box.
- The children can be tagged in every cell.
- Who has not been tagged on the way out and on the way back?
- Or which group of tickers has managed to tick the most children?
- The group stands on one side behind these hoops.
- When told to do so, the children steal objects from the other side and place them in the hoops on their own side.
- If they are caught by a ticker, they have to put the object back.
- The group is lined up in the four corners of the field.
- A ticker with a party ribbon
- At a signal they cross the field in three directions:
- the short side, the long side or diagonally.
- On their return, they score one, two or three points respectively.
- A ticker operates in the room and forces the ticked children to go back to his corner before he can cross again.
- How many points can you get in an agreed time?
- 2 teams of 3 players
- 1 team defends other team will attack
- 2 goalkeepers on each side / but can also be played on 1 half
- team red (e.g.) attacks / tries to score a goal or put the ball in the 6 m / if it takes too long the trainer will whistle
- then comes the changeover team red becomes defender immediately and team blue (e.g.) attacks all over the pitch
- 100% attack and defence