Handball drills for all skills
Moving with ball
- Hold the ball in front of you and walk / heels - buttocks / lift the knee
- Hold the ball above your head and slide / cross pass
- Holding the ball in front of you, take a big step forward and sink your knees to an angle of about 90°. (Lunges)
- Lift your knee with one leg, leave the other leg straight
- Change legs at the pillar
- With 1 leg hook buttocks, keep other leg straight
- Change legs at the pilon
- Move through the knees, arms with you
- Make passing movements in the run
- Line up three pawns on each build.
- Twice around the pawn
- Receive ball from other player
- Finish on goal.
- Arm high, good leg in front, pointing to the ball, trunk work
- Footwork and throwing
- Goalkeeper in goal,
- Rest of the players have a ball.
- Players stand at build-up position
- LO: jumps with both legs over the racks and throws at goal
- RO: first do the speed ladder and throw at goal
- After attempting to get the ball and connect other sides again.
- Mdden- li/re high-li/re middle- li/re low- diagonal-bounce- free
- Goalkeeper in goal
- Rest of the players have a ball
- Player stands on the build-up positions
- Picks up the ball and throws at goal
- After the attempted goal, sprint around the pawn to the sideline
- Sprint to the middle line, then fetch the ball and join the other sides.
- Middle li/re high li/re middle li/re low diagonal bounce free
- Dribbling to the pylon
- Passing move.
- Backwards, pass the ball to the next player in line.
- Roll the ball and when it's halfway, follow it.
- Pick it up. idem.
- Make 2 rows on the 6 meter at the height of LO and RO (1 row needs balls).
- The first two of the row run towards the other 6 meter line, while doing so they play the ball over (finishing on goal). Run back.
- Max 3 steps with the ball.
- Accelerate when picking up the ball.
- Good ball handling
- Depth in the game (do not run on the same line).
- 3 teams (LO, MO, RO)
- 5 team (LH, LO, MO , RO, RH)
- Make sure the corner players are away first and can only get the ball when they are in scoring position.
- 4 hats, 1,2,3 & 4
- The trainer calls which one you touch.
- Forward around the pylon.
- Hats further apart.
- Dribble to the hat with number 1 2 3 or 4
Make 2 pairs
- Setting out the route
- 5 exercises
- Do 1 minute exercise
- Then switch and do the other exercise.
- Then move on.
- Ladder with ball in your hand (keep your arm high), back and forth.
- T sprint, with pawns set out a T.
- Sprint from pawn 1 to pawn 2
- Then move sideways to the left to pawn 3
- Then move sideways to pawn 4
- Back to the sidewalk to pawn 2
- Then backwards to pawn 1
- Skipping rope
- From sideline to sideline put down pawns.
- Slalom dribble with the ball.
- Front lunges pass between 2 cones.
- Put your foot forward and in a 90 degree bend.
- Ball between legs from hand to hand
- Then the next foot forward and pass the ball under the legs again.
- Keep the tension on your legs.