Handball drills for all skills
- The player sits with his back against the wall and his legs in a 90 degree angle.
- Keep this up for as long as possible.
- Jump as far as you can from a standing position with your feet next to each other.
- Measure the distance from the line of touch to the heel.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees to 90 degrees and place both feet flat on the floor.
- Your arms are along your body with the palms facing down.
- Tighten your buttocks and stomach.
- Lift your buttocks off the ground to form a straight line with your knees, hips and shoulders.
- To make this exercise more difficult: alternately extend your right and left leg, keeping your hips in position.
- Start from a standing position with your feet together and hold the medicine ball close to your chest.
- Step out with one of your feet until the knee is at a 90° angle
- You should now have a gap between your legs through which the ball can pass
- Pass the ball through your legs into your other hand
- Depending on the length of your arms, you may have to bend forwards slightly to do this
- Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise with the other leg. Repeat 5 - 15 times per leg and gradually build up the strength.
- Muscle group: buttocks and legs
- Intensity: low/average
- Duration: 3 - 6 minutes
- Put 3 lines down at the opb and mid position.
- Take space,
- further in front of the 9 meter the 3 dummys (in case of lack of dummys you can also use posts or pawns) on the defensive positions.
- Mid starts with ball to L, between 2 dummys, LO starts behind and receives ball from mid.
- LO starts through to R
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec sit ups
- 30se squats
- 30 sec push up and turn arm up
- 30 sec high knee running in place
- 30 sec lunges
- 30 sec plank
- MO starts towards left, LO plays pass to inside starting MO
- MO goes further into corner and plays pass to back past starting LH, LH puts pressure for UR, LO starts in towards middle
- LH plays pass to in starting LO
- LO pressures left of MA-l and plays pass to in starting RO, CS puts bar on MA-r, LO puts bar on MA-l, LH starts in to centre
- RO plays pass to in starting LO
- LO completes from circle