Handball drills for all skills
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees to 90 degrees and place both feet flat on the floor.
- Your arms are along your body with the palms facing down.
- Tighten your buttocks and stomach.
- Lift your buttocks off the ground to form a straight line with your knees, hips and shoulders.
- To make this exercise more difficult: alternately extend your right and left leg, keeping your hips in position.
- Put 3 lines down at the opb and mid position.
- Take space,
- further in front of the 9 meter the 3 dummys (in case of lack of dummys you can also use posts or pawns) on the defensive positions.
- Mid starts with ball to L, between 2 dummys, LO starts behind and receives ball from mid.
- LO starts through to R
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec sit ups
- 30se squats
- 30 sec push up and turn arm up
- 30 sec high knee running in place
- 30 sec lunges
- 30 sec plank
- MO starts towards left, LO plays pass to inside starting MO
- MO goes further into corner and plays pass to back past starting LH, LH puts pressure for UR, LO starts in towards middle
- LH plays pass to in starting LO
- LO pressures left of MA-l and plays pass to in starting RO, CS puts bar on MA-r, LO puts bar on MA-l, LH starts in to centre
- RO plays pass to in starting LO
- LO completes from circle
- RO plays pass to the left starting MO
- MO starts in front of LO to set up a barrage on HR and plays sideways pass to starting LO
- LO puts pressure on UR and plays pass to LH who starts behind
- LH pressures MA-l, CS moves into the space created by UR stepping out, LH plays pass to CS
- CS finishes
- RH plays pass to in starting RO
- RO puts pressure right on UL (probably forcing UL to step out) and plays pass to in starting LO
- LO puts pressure right on UR, forcing UR to step out, LO makes directional switch to inside and plays pass to in starting LH
- When UR has stepped out to LO, CS-l passes behind the defender into free space LH plays pass to CS-l who is starting
- CS-l completes
- RO starts in towards the middle with ball to pull UL along and plays pass to RH, MO starts behind RO towards outside in to get between UL and HL
- RH plays pass to MO who starts in
- MO makes use of the free space and finishes