Handball drills for all skills
- Corner passes to bowl,
- box sets and passes to play,
- play runs in and finishes at goal.
- Practice swap
- Set up and middle, after a few times other set up
- Switch with the corner
- Players stand in a line with the ball.
- the one in front jumps off the bench goes backwards around the bench and throws at goal.
- the other row joins
- same with defender
- Ladder, then sprint to the side lane
- Push sideways at the cones
- Sprint between side lines, back outside.
- 2 ladders opposite each other,
- 2 high cones in the middle (on the sides) between the running ladders,
- 1 pawn with a hockey cap in the middle between the running ladders.
- From behind the ladders 2 players start at the same time;
- walk down the ladder,
- then to the side around the pawn and back to the pawn in the middle,
- The first one to grab the vest wins.
- As soon as the jacket is taken, the next 2 players can start.
- stretch together in a circle on the centerline
- everyone has to show 1 stretching exercise, the rest will do it too
- warm up with the ball all over the field
- You must tip the ball
- Ball must be in motion
- High (Right-to-left)
- Low (Right-Left)
- Free, 9 meter jump shot
- Two teams, the cards are upside down in the middle of the field on both teams.
- The intention is that they have turned over 1 to 9 in order,
- So if they haven't turned over the right card they run back and tap the next one.
- Ace is 1 and then just continue 2 to 9.