Handball drills for all skills
- The attacking players must try to outplay the defence on the other side
- Left player from the wall plays pass to starting MO,
- all players of the wall place a barrier on the corresponding defenders
- MO puts pressure on the right side of MA-l,
- which makes MA-l move with her, creating extra space at the circle,
- MO plays pass to back of starting RO
- RO uses the space and finishes with a jump throw.
- Players in three set-up positions.
- Cross in front of each other during passing and take over the position.
- Players in two set-up positions.
- Trainer in the middle inside the 9-meter line.
- Right half plays ball to trainer and runs towards goal in front of trainer.
- In the meantime the left half receives the ball and passes to the goal.
- Left wing starts after playing the ball in front of the trainer.
- The left wing receives the ball from the trainer and passes to the goal.
- Divide the players over the three set-up positions.
- Ball starts in the middle.
- The left team runs in, receives the ball and plays to the right team, who also runs in.
- Then the middle starts and receives the ball from the right side.
- Then it starts all over again.
- Players take over the position of the person to whom they passed on the ball.
- Players take over the position of the person to whom they played the ball.
- Passes to the right wing who passes to the back.
- The right wing passes to the centre who has taken over the position of the left wing.
- The middle passes to the goal.
- Centre plays ball to set-up, set-up starts in direction of corner and corner comes running in.
- The set-up plays the ball near the sideline to the corner player, who presses between 1 and 2 and plays the ball to the centre.
- At that moment, the set-up passes behind again and receives the ball from the centre, finishing on goal.
- Bringing the ball up in teams of 3 (left formation, middle formation and right formation) and scoring the goal on the other side.
- Bring up the ball in 2 teams from your own 6 meter area.
- On your own half of the field you encounter 1 defender (stays only on this half of the field).
- On the other half of the field you encounter 2 defenders, but you also have a circle runner offensively.
- Red brings the ball up to the other side and tries to score.
- Pairs start from the back line.
- As soon as red makes a goal attempt, green may start to score a breakout at the opposite side.
- Red defends back.
- When green has taken a goal they have to go back to defend the other two red players.
- These have of course started at the moment that green has taken a goal attempt.
- This exercise can continue in a flowing way, because the players keep coming back to their own side.
- You can do this on time (which group has scored the most goals?) or you can choose who has scored the most goals.