Handball drills for all skills
Stand in a large circle.
- Start with one ball.
- Play around clockwise at pace.
- Add one ball at a time.
- Whoever drops the ball has to do 10 push-ups.
- Also play around counterclockwise.
- Player A has the ball.
- Player B starts inside and gets the ball from player A,
- Player C starts in and gets the ball from player B etc. etc.
- If 2.
- When player A has passed the ball to player B
- player A runs clockwise as fast as possible outside the circle back to his / her position before the ball arrives back there.
- Player A plays to player B again and when player B passes the ball to player C, player B runs as fast as possible clockwise outside the circle etc. etc. with player D, E, F, G etc. etc.
1. duo exercises
- cross-legged and holding each other by the hands, we gently pull our partner towards us
- Spread position and we hold each other by the hands, we stretch the hamstrings.
- Stretching position and we hold on to each other. We bring the legs to a 90° angle and hold this for 20''.
- Formation by 3: 1 player holds the stick in the middle.
- The other two stand at opposite ends of the stick.
- The player who is holding the stick drops it unexpectedly.
- The 2 others catch the stick with 1 hand before it falls to the ground.
- You stand in pairs.
- Goalkeeper holds ball, throws it up.
- Partner passes the ball to him, goalkeeper passes the ball back to partner.
- Goalkeeper catches ball thrown up.
- Per 2.
- 1 goalkeeper runs backwards - 1 goalkeeper runs forwards.
- Goalkeeper running backwards has ball behind his back.
- At intervals, the backward running goalkeeper shows the ball both left and right and at different heights.
- Depending on the height, the goalkeeper running forward makes the correct move.
- Goalkeeper jumps forward between 2 lines on 1 leg.
- At regular intervals he jumps sideways and stops an 'imaginary' ball high.
- Afterwards the same exercise on the other leg.
- One goalkeeper in goal with one leg stretched sideways against the post.
- On signal a ball is thrown down in the opposite corner.
- Goalkeeper stops the ball with a quick movement in between.
- Goalkeeper stands 5 m from his goal with a view of his goal.
- His partner is behind him and rolls the ball towards goal.
- Goalkeeper reacts and prevents the scoring opportunity.
- Only leave when the ball is passed.
- Two players sit side by side on 6 meter line facing the other side of the field.
- Trainer throws a ball from behind in front of the players.
- As soon as they see the ball they stand up and see who has the ball first.
- Finish on the other side.