Handball drills for all skills
- 2 cones in a row on the 9 meter line in different positions, about 2 meters apart.
- Player starts at front pawn Goes backwards around back pawn.
- Then get the ball from the trainer and throw 10 balls at the goal at speed.
- Knee lifts (skippings),
- Connecting pass,
- Cross pass,
- Stretch Walk (Pencil),
- Heels buttocks,
- Running jump and Long make.
- single-legged knee lifts,
- Ascending jumps,
- Pendulum swing (horse walk).
- Stand in pairs in the middle of the room.
- You do with this pair 'stone - paper - scissors' and who loses must tap the winner as soon as possible.
- The winner must try to tap the wall on his side of the room as quickly as possible.
- 1 defender (V1) with attacker (A1) on the circle
- 1 defender (V2) in front who has to catch the attacking structure (A2)
- Attacking set-up A2 receives ball from the corner (A3) and runs towards V2;
- A1 steps out and stands left of V2 and blocks, A2 passes V2 on the right who is blocked by A1;
- Circle defender V1 has to choose, either follow A1 or pass to A2;
- A2 has to choose, if V1 comes, pass to A1, who then turns away from block position and stands free on the circle;
- or A2 shoots himself if V1 chooses to continue defending A1.
- Mutual play,
- if necessary, stop play and let them look at positions,
- Who stands where and what choice do you make to play the ball to?
- Everyone with a ball to bounce in a designated area.
- There are pawns, 1 less than the number of people.
- On YES everyone grabs a pawn as fast as possible.
- The one who remains falls off.
- Take away one pawn and try again.
- Who is the last one left?
- Throwing up in pairs.
- Move one step further apart and pass without a bow.
- 4 attackers 4 defenders.
- Fanatic defending against the man.
- Attackers have to pass, run free and look out for their opponents.
- Two teams. Per team 1 bounces and 1 walks with the ball.
- Throw the ball over to the one who was walking along without the ball.
- A new player becomes the one who runs along. The last one to run is the one who bounced first.