Handball drills for all skills
- there are 3 tickers.
- The other players bounce to the center line,
- the taggers try to tap the ball away.
- curb in goal.
- trying to throw it on the edge and catch it.
- In different forms:
- jump shot
- with defense and feint
- with defense and jumping over
- in teams of 2 with 1 defense
- Tumble over with the ball (2 persons)
- Overtake right/left hand
- In motion
Who is the first to have 21 points?
- One goal > point for the players.
- If the goalkeeper stops the ball > point for the goalkeeper.
- The first player to 21 points is the winner.
- 5 min run: at a pace that remains the same for 5 min. how many laps can you run?
- stretching: arms, shoulders, legs, torso
- abdominal exercises: lifting, scissoring, bending and stretching.
- 1 after pointing the ball.
- 2 Pass the ball in the run.
- 3 vary with stretching and bouncing.
- Two persons sit side by side on circle facing the other side of the field.
- Trainer throws a ball from behind in front of them.
- At the moment they see the ball they stand up and see who has the ball first.
- The fastest becomes attacker, the other must defend.
- Finish on the other side.
- Pairs of 2
- 1 player stands in front of the line, the other player stands at the other side.
- Both players try to push themselves over the line,
- but both players prevent it.