Handball drills for all skills
- 1 defender (V1) with attacker (A1) on the circle
- 1 defender (V2) in front who has to catch the attacking structure (A2)
- Attacking set-up A2 receives ball from the corner (A3) and runs towards V2;
- A1 steps out and stands left of V2 and blocks, A2 passes V2 on the right who is blocked by A1;
- Circle defender V1 has to choose, either follow A1 or pass to A2;
- A2 has to choose, if V1 comes, pass to A1, who then turns away from block position and stands free on the circle;
- or A2 shoots himself if V1 chooses to continue defending A1.
- Mutual play,
- if necessary, stop play and let them look at positions,
- Who stands where and what choice do you make to play the ball to?
- Everyone with a ball to bounce in a designated area.
- There are pawns, 1 less than the number of people.
- On YES everyone grabs a pawn as fast as possible.
- The one who remains falls off.
- Take away one pawn and try again.
- Who is the last one left?
- Throwing up in pairs.
- Move one step further apart and pass without a bow.
- 4 attackers 4 defenders.
- Fanatic defending against the man.
- Attackers have to pass, run free and look out for their opponents.
- Two teams. Per team 1 bounces and 1 walks with the ball.
- Throw the ball over to the one who was walking along without the ball.
- A new player becomes the one who runs along. The last one to run is the one who bounced first.
Moving forward with ball
- Tipping (right, left or alternately)
- Roll the ball, pick it up, roll it
- Throw the ball upwards (possibly bounce it 1x), catch it
- Throw up ball behind back, catch ball in front of back
- Circle ball around hip
- Pass the ball under the knee with every step
- Idem, with knee lifts
- Soccer dribble
- Hold ball in front of you and walk / heave buttocks / lift knees
- Feinting the ball in the run
- Making passing movements in the run
After this D3 in a row, dribble on the spot, start on a flute and see who is sprinting fastest, because of breakouts
- 2 groups preferably of the same size and level.
- Pass the ball to someone of your own group.
- When you have passed the ball 10 times as a group you have won.
- You can do this multiple times and earn points.
- Or an assignment when you lose.
- You can vary with rules such as not playing the ball back to the person the ball came from.
2 teams from their own 6-metre area bring up the ball.
You meet 1 defender.
- Without bouncing
- 2 defenders on the field.