Handball drills for all skills
- Tumble over with the ball (2 persons)
- Overtake right/left hand
- In motion
Who is the first to have 21 points?
- One goal > point for the players.
- If the goalkeeper stops the ball > point for the goalkeeper.
- The first player to 21 points is the winner.
- 5 min run: at a pace that remains the same for 5 min. how many laps can you run?
- stretching: arms, shoulders, legs, torso
- abdominal exercises: lifting, scissoring, bending and stretching.
- 1 after pointing the ball.
- 2 Pass the ball in the run.
- 3 vary with stretching and bouncing.
- Two persons sit side by side on circle facing the other side of the field.
- Trainer throws a ball from behind in front of them.
- At the moment they see the ball they stand up and see who has the ball first.
- The fastest becomes attacker, the other must defend.
- Finish on the other side.
- Pairs of 2
- 1 player stands in front of the line, the other player stands at the other side.
- Both players try to push themselves over the line,
- but both players prevent it.
- Groups of 2 face each other with the middle line between the players.
- They give each other a hand and try to pull each other over the line.
- 2 players stand behind each other
- back player grabs the front player around his waist and tries to stop the front player
- who tries to sprint away.
- 2 players face each other
- and try to tap the hollow of each other's knee.
- idem with ball and then tip