Handball drills for all skills
- LH starts to pressure the outside of the corner defender
- LO puts pressure between the corner defender and defensive right wing
- MO pressurises between the defending right build-up and the centre back
- RO pressurises between mid-back and defensive left
- RH puts pressure between defensive left build-up and corner defender
- RH sidesteps the corner defender and throws on goal
- Walk around the pawns, passing the ball in front of the pawns.
- After the last pawn join the back of the group.
- Pass to player in the middle.
- Get pass back at speed between the posts.
- Slide sideways to next corner.
Different parts in groups of 4
. Each part is done for 3 minutes, after 1,5 minute a rest of 20 sec.
- Bench - push yourself forward on your belly
- Ladder - Self-selected ladder exercises, at tempo!
- Skipping rope - Jumping rope, alternating between 2 legs and 1 leg.
- Mat - Use as a surface for sit-ups.
- Step - 2 feet on the step, 2 feet off the step.
- Pawns - slide into a triangle. Forward, back, sideways, forward etc.
- Large mat - Opposite each other to push the mat away.
A number of benches are placed in the hall.
There is a catcher who tries to catch the others, who are free when they are on a bench.
There is a maximum of 1 chicken on a bench and the first chicken that is on the bench has to get off.
Points of attention
Pay attention to TOTAL movement, global corrections-arms
bent forward, do not
let the opponent walk in between the arms, against pressure, guide theopponent.
Attacker plays ball to defender. Pull the ball together (short).
- After that, the attacker must have been behind the line with his butt on the ground
- He can more or less drop backwards when the defender releases the ball.
- At the same time, the defender goes back to the circle and comes forward again.
- Then attacker and defender go 1:1.
- Per trio 2 pawns.
- One is defender, two are attacker.
- Attacker tries to get past the defender.
Pay attention to: one foot in front, arm in right place (shoulder and hip), defend forwards.
B. Next with ball.
Attacker must press the ball to the ground behind the line.
Attention: Defending on shot arm,
Divide between the two construction positions. First person without ball.
- LO starts in, presses outer pawn, comes around and gets ball from RO.
- Then RO goes backwards and gets ball from next player.
- Finish with jump shot.
Pay attention to: 3-pas, arm high, pointing to ball, trunk action.
Goalkeeper throw in normal way, then:
- Split into two groups behind pawns.
- Around pawn, two times.
- Then shoot at goal with stretching throw.
Task: first low straight ahead, then high straight ahead etc.
Pay attention to: arm high, pointing at the ball, foot in front, trunk action.