Handball drills for all skills
Each player own ball. First normal throw in.
- Three pawns on each pitch in a line.
- Two times around the pawn, then throw at the goal.
- Finish with stretching throw.
Pay attention to: arm high, good leg in front, pointing the ball after the players, trunk work.
Goal: footwork and throwing.
Players distribute among four pawns. Play the ball around.
Starting in: Players start in when the other player has the ball high. Do not run in beforehand.
Passing on: in front of the player and at chest height.
Catch: bring ball towards player. Eye contact.
Who has 21 points first?
The players throw from the dotted line on goal. The goalkeeper tries to stop the balls.
A goal > point for the players.
If the goalkeeper stops the ball, the players win.
The first player to get 21 points is the winner.
- Divide the group into 4 groups.
- Take a pack of playing cards and place them upside down in the field.
- Each group is assigned a card type (spades, clubs, diamonds or hearts).
- The group forms a row at his or her pillar.
- The one in front starts looking for a card. Found > take it back to his or her group. Wrong > leave it and return to the group. They take turns collecting the cards.
- The first one to find all the cards is the winner.
Make 5 equal groups, 1 group at each side and 3 in the middle.
Make sure both sides have several balls.
Put 2 defenders (red) just inside the 9 meter line.
B1 plays to
B2B2 runs to the ball and plays to B3B3
plays to B4 and B4 tries to score.
Meanwhile, B1 has to chase the ball to help the defenders.
Then repeat from left to right.
Points of attention:
Swap positions clockwise every 2 minutes, after 10 min everyone will have played every position.
Pass quickly and accurately, if the defenders get the ball, stop the exercise and start again from the other side.
Pass B2 - B6 - B2 - B1 - B2 and shoot at goal.
R1 tries to block.
Same over the other side
Green passes 2 - 1 - 2 and shoots at goal.
Also useful to play into the goalkeeper:
- On the hands
- Top corner left / right
- Shoulder height left / right
- Knee height left / right
- Bouncing balls left / right
- Low balls left / right
Pass B1 - B2 - B3 - B2 - B1 - B4B4
shoots at goalVariations
- B1 chooses: throw or pass to B4
- Pass to R2
Your left leg in front and your right leg in back. Now you are bouncing back and forth between your legs
You stand up straight without looking at the ball Then you sit down slowly The ball should continue to bounce
You are tipping straight up without looking at the ball Then you lie down slowly. The ball must continue to bounce
You are tipping on the ground. Tipping without looking at the ball Your legs are apart during these exercises Now bounce on the left side, then in the middle and then on the right side
You are sitting on the ground, tipping Tipping without looking at the ball
Your legs are close together in these exercises, but are not touching the ground
Now bounce under your legs
You can do this with your good hand, but you can also do it with your bad hand