Handball drills for all skills
Set up volleyball net. Set up a handball goal at 9 meters from the volleyball net. Goalkeeper on goal. players shoot over the net and try to score.
- Using different shots.
- Run in from different sides.
- Make it a competition (who scores the most, etc.).
- Reduce or increase distance
2 or 3 people on the left side of the pitch (can also be another position) and have to shoot.
The rest of the players collect balls and one of them plays the balls.
Shooting from the left side in succession.
The first player to score 10 times wins the game.
When you have shot you must walk backwards to your position.
- Different ways of approaching (i.e. slightly in or out and so on)
- Different shots (underhand throw, bend throw, out of the way, etc.)
- Use more than 1 position
Everyone shoots from their own position.
A player shoots his own ball and then he has to "free" all the others so they can shoot.
This has to be done in a competition-oriented way, e.g. freeing the left corner from the left tackle, freeing the circle player from the middle tackle and so on.
- Everyone a ball and bounce through 6 meter area.Then you can do different exercises:
- Bounce the ball through your legs once in a while
- Bounce the ball behind your back
- Trying to tap someone else's ball.
- Bounce the ball on the spot, sit down while bouncing, then lie down and then stand up again.
In pairs bring the ball across and score.
Red brings the ball across the field and tries to score.
Pairs start from the back line.
At the moment that red attempts a goal, green may already start to score on a breakout at the opposite side. Red then defends back.
When green has taken a goal attempt they have to go back and defend against the other two red players. These have of course started at the moment that green has made a goal attempt.
This exercise can continue in a flowing way, because the players keep coming back to their own side. You can do this by time( which group has scored the most goals?) or you can choose who has scored so many goals hot.
- Without bouncing
- You don't start with the ball yourself, but throw the ball to the goalkeeper who has to do the break-out. The goalkeeper must then first try to stop the ball and then throw in a break-out.
Bring up the ball in 2 teams from your own 6 meter area.
On your own half of the field you encounter 1 defender (stays only on this half of the field).
On the other half of the field, you encounter 2 defenders, but offensively you also have a circle runner.
- Without bouncing
- Without circle runner
- 3 defenders on one half of the pitch, so front defender stands with the other 2 defenders.
Bring up the ball in 3 pairs (left build, middle build and right build) and score on the goal across.
- without bouncing
- add defender(s)
Moving forward with ball
- Tipping (right, left or alternately)
- Roll the ball, pick it up, roll it
- Throw the ball upwards (possibly bounce it 1x), catch it
- Throw up ball behind back, catch ball in front of back
- Circle ball around hip
- Pass the ball under the knee with every step
- Idem, with knee lifts
- Soccer dribble
- Hold ball in front of you and walk / heave buttocks / lift knees
- Feinting the ball in the run
- Perform passing moves in the run
B1 plays players and runs through the back and back to the start.
- Straight throw
- Jump throw
- With bounce
- Bounce Throw
- 2 hands
- 1 hand