Handball drills for all skills
- 2 Benches face each other, between 6 and 8 meters apart
- On every bench there are 4 to 6 pawns
- There are 2 teams who must try to knock off the pawns by throwing them over.
- Pawns that have fallen down can be taken to your own side
- The team that has all the pawns wins
- Place the pawns in bicycle tires, where you are not allowed to stand inside.
- 2 Groups stand in a row next to each other
- Starting point and ending point are marked with a pawn
- The player in front of the group rolls the ball backwards between all legs.
- All players where the ball has passed, lie down as quickly as possible
- The player in the back jumps over the players, connects and rolls the ball backwards again
- Important: Every player who has jumped over gets up again
The first group to cross the line wins.
Mats lie in a circle
- Walk around the mats, perform the task
- Walk to the middle and jump up
- Do a somersault on the mat Jump over the next mat
- Jumping from mat to mat
- Skipping from mat to mat
- Keeping arms forward, small rotation with hands, not extreme stretching.
- Slowly jog across the field, arms forward, backward, twisting against each other
- Arms crossed in front of the chest, alternating up and down
- Arms wide and turn small circles
Question: which muscles do you feel when?
- 2 Teams
- Players place themselves on call on both sides at the 5 defensive positions: LH-LO-MO-RO-RH
- Then run to attack position
- Then a minimum of 3 throws (e.g. MO-RO-RH-RO)
- Then shot at pawn
- Return to defense
- Players out, players in
- Back to offense
- Again at least 3 throws
- Shot on target, etc.
- Who is the first to knock over 3 pawns wins
- Ball goes from the set-up to the middle set-up
- Middle build-up breaks away and starts in towards the middle and passes the ball to the incoming corner
- Corner puts pressure between 2 and 3
- The build-up passes behind the corner at the level of 2 and 3 and finishes in the middle.
- Put everyone in a circle with the ball in their hand and hold it high above their shoulder.
- They start with dribbling on the spot in high speed, after 30 seconds you do another exercise.
- Skipping (2 times on 1 leg then on the other leg)
- Jumping forward (2 legs at the same time) and back again
- Stepping to the left and to the right
- Shuffle forwards and backwards
- High speed dribble
- If this is too easy, extend the exercise by 45 seconds or 1 minute
- You make 2 teams
- 1 team starts with the ball and tries to tap the other team with the ball.
- They have to pass and are not allowed to run
- The other team tries to intercept the ball
- When the ball is intercepted, they can continue playing immediately
- If you tap someone you get 1 point
Who has the most points at the end?
- All players run through each other in a smaller field (10x10).
- They run the ball at speed, which they do for about 2 minutes
- Afterwards they do an exercise after they played
- Lie flat on their stomach and get up again
- Squat 2 times
- 2 times jumping jacks
You indicate which exercise they should do