Handball drills for all skills
- Center build-up player plays the ball to the outside build-up player and starts.
- Outside build-up player plays the ball back.
- The centre build-up player makes a single switch with the outside build-up player and gives the ball to the outside builder.
- The centre builder blocks the direct defender of the outside build-up player.
- The outside build-up player plays the goalkeeper.
- The corner player starts with a break run and gets the ball from the goalkeeper across the centre line.
- The corner player finishes off on goal.
- Middle builder plays the starting left builder
- The left build-up makes a passing movement inwards and plays the goalkeeper in the hands.
- Both defenders start with break run
- The middle builder goes into pursuit to intercept the ball
- The goalkeeper plays the left break runner
- The break runners play out the defender
- The free player finishes off
- The two defenders start on the 9-meter with face to the other side
- The attacker plays the ball to the goalkeeper and both attackers start with break runs
- The defenders start as soon as they see the attackers
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player on the midline
- The player on the centre line passes the ball to one of the break runners (and stays put).
- The break runners play out the defenders
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter finishes off
- Three players are ready for the quick counter-attack.
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player in the middle.
- The three players start on pace and pass the ball over.
- The middle player is slightly behind the two outer players.
- The attackers play the defenders off
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter rounds it off
- Corner player plays the ball to the goalkeeper.
- Both the corner player and the midfielder start with break running.
- The corner player runs inwards and the middle front outwards, towards the pilon.
- The player on the middle line starts to defend.
- The goalkeeper plays the ball to the incoming corner player.
- The two break runners play the defender out.
- The free player finishes off.
- Players face each other.
- One of the players throws the ball to the in-goal defender and starts running.
- The goal defender plays the ball to one of the two players.
- The two players throw the ball over to the other side at speed.
- The players go around the pilons and throw the ball back where they pay close attention to the other players.
Players play a game. Goal is to keep the game up to speed.
- With a goal, there will be no kick-offs. (make sure there are more balls next to the goal so that they can be brought into play quickly).
- If the ball is over the middle line, the team has a maximum of 5 passes before finishing.
- If a sixth pass is played, the opponent gets a free ball
- Defense is 3v3
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with left build-up players
- Left side plays in the direction of 9 metres, in front of first payer (right side)
- Left build-up continues to circle, circle player runs to the left
- Right hand build-up starts after left build-up gets going
- Right build-up receives the ball and finishes on target
Repeat with ball at right build-up players
Repeating with defenders and circle runner
- Put up a parcours.
- The course is built up in the number of laps you make until you complete the course 4 times in a row and the number of laps is then lowered again.
- The number of times a player performs the exercise is then 1,2,3,4,3,2,1.
- Exercise 1: Blocking at the pilons (over the circle)
- Exercise 2: Frog jumps (sideline)
- Exercise 3: Jumps two forward one back (center line)
- Exercise 4: Diagonal short shifting (sideline back)