Handball drills for all skills
- MI passes to left defender
- Middle starts and crosses the other players that started the build-up in the corner
- all players divide themselves over the 6m line from left to right with a ball
- goalkeeper now throws in
- goalkeeper indicates where
- A1 tips forward to pilon 1. At pilon A1 passes the ball to A2, which has passed to pilon 2 and so on to A4.
- A4 finishes on target.
- A1 goes to A2 and onwards.
- A4 takes ball after finishing and joins the line behind A2.
- Expanding 1) by taking away pilons
- Expanding 2) is by adding defenders (passive)
- Expand 3) A1 has started inside and receives ball from A4
- finish passing
- 1 tips forward.
- 2 runs along.
- 1 plays to 2.
- 2 passes, 3 finishes on target.
- 1 joins in the back of row 2.
- 2 has finished, takes ball and joins row 1.
- Expandable with jump shots and possibly 1 defender
Each player has his/her own ball. Throw in normally at first.
- Line up three pilons on each build-up.
- Twice around the pilon, and then throw towards the goal.
- finish off with stretch throw or jump throw
Attention: arm high, good leg in front, point towards the ball, work with adequate torso power
Purpose: footwork and throwing.
- Pass B2 - B6 - B2 - B1 - B2 and shoot at target.
- R1 tries to block.
- Same at the other side
- block with 2 players
- coming from a two turnout middle with left defender or right defender
- 4 players per group
- 3 players play the ball around to each other
- 1 player tries to tap the ball away.
- When this succeeds, a new player stands in the middle.
- First only play straight passes, then bounce passes, lastly play straight and bounce passes
Attackers have a ball.
- 5 plays to 4 to pass defender 1.
- 4 plays to 5 that passes the defender.
- 3 plays to 2 to pass the defender.
- 4 plays to 3 that passes the defender.
- 2 plays to 1 passing the defender.
- Defender 1 tries to prevent all players from passing him and defends with making contact.
- Each defender twice in a row, i.e. 10 actions in full.
defending the player in possession with contact
- arms bent forward
- blocking the way
- don't let your opponent run in between your arms
- push the attacker outwards
- counterpressure against shoulder that is inwards
- guide movements
- footwork very important, one must be able to keep up with the attacker
- keep contact with floor
- On the left defender and right defender's positions, 3 hurdles are placed.
- players divide themselves over these positions
- First left defender starts with Beinarbeit over the hurdles
- then move backwards
- put pressure,
- receive ball from middle,
- left/right movement
- and finish outside the 9m