handball drills for all skills
- Each striker has one ball and there is one defender defending a mat
- The striker passes the ball to the passing point and gets the ball back.
- From here the attacker makes a passing move: pull over, dragging, mock pass, nillpass, land on 1 leg following with the body
- The attacker has to push the ball onto the mat, when you've done it you walk through the ladder
- Distribution over the middle, left and right
- Opposing each striker is one defender and one goalkeeper in goal
- Instruct offensive team to make passing moves: nillpass, dragging, cutting & in the run (if you can think of more)
- Give the defending team the assignment: Defend frontal, defend in the right way
The field is divided into 5 (attack) zones. That is:
- Zone 1: RH
- Zone 2: RL
- Zone 3: ML
- Zone 4: LL
- Zone 5: LH
- H = high, L = low
- Try as much as possible to occupy every zone in the attack.
- e.g. start the RO in from zone 2 to 3, then the MO should take over the position in zone 2.
- This does not only apply to an in-starting player with ball.
- Positions of in-starting players without ball must also be taken over.
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.