handball drills for Attack / offense
- A1 tips forward to pilon 1. At pilon A1 passes the ball to A2, which has passed to pilon 2 and so on to A4.
- A4 finishes on target.
- A1 goes to A2 and onwards.
- A4 takes ball after finishing and joins the line behind A2.
- Expanding 1) by taking away pilons
- Expanding 2) is by adding defenders (passive)
- Expand 3) A1 has started inside and receives ball from A4
- 10 players per goal plus goalkeeper
- One key point at Left attacker or Right attacker one defender at 8/9 metres (defending the throwing side of the left defender/right defender) Two players left defender/right defender, two players middle and two circle players (middle)
- All balls in the middle
- Middle starts in with ball and plays to the right build-up, starting right defender plays ball to right attacker (key point) right defender receives ball from right attacker after an archwise countermovement and plays towards to circle
- can be done with a stretch shot and (bounce).
- Circle player terminates exercise
- Correct timing, fast position switch;
- Short turns;
- Hip-height bounce pass.
- Distribution over the middle build-up, left build-up and right build-up
- Opposite to each striker is 1 defender and a goalkeeper in goal
- Play 3 against 3
- Instruct attacking team to perform passing movements, start without ball, shoot from a distance
- Instruct defending team: tapping the ball, defending frontal
- Ball is played around
- Right plays the ball to the (left starting) middle
- If necessary, the middle with ball 3 (bounce) can make a pass to the corner
- Left attacker starts around the starting middle and finishes on target
- Left takes over position from middle
- if the starting middle turns towards the starting left attacker, the left attacker can play the ball back if necessary.
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.