Handball drills for attack / offense
- Green passes 2 - 1 - 2 and shoots at goal.
- after throw on goal you are handball player, after handball you are goalie
- 3-1-3 and shoot on goal.
- balls all at the center line
- They make 2 teams.
- They all stand in 1 of the 2 corners.
- Then you bounce a ball and they have to move to the goalpost and sprint to you.
- Then you can for example roll the ball away, bounce it.
- Or just hold it and see who gets it first.
- What I often do when 1 person is left, then I let that person catch the balls and keep indicating
- 3 attackers and 3 defenders (later change)
- 3 defenders outside the 9m in "Liegestütz" (until the attackers sprint towards the 9m, then stand up)
- 3 attackers divided on LO, MO, RO
- 3 attackers sprint to the 9m and back to the half way line, then receive the ball and play 3:3.
- 3x in a row and then change
- Corner passes to bowl,
- box sets and passes to play,
- play runs in and finishes at goal.
- Practice swap
- Set up and middle, after a few times other set up
- Switch with the corner
- Players stand in a line with the ball.
- the one in front jumps off the bench goes backwards around the bench and throws at goal.
- the other row joins
- same with defender
- This switch is between the build-up and the middle.
- They play a 1-2 game with each other.
- This can be used, but it can also just happen by itself.
- the centre puts in the runner, and calls runner + the person in the corner of the side where the change is to take place
- the ball goes round one more time and then the corner where the change is to take place starts running past the defence
- the build-up who got the ball from the corner skips the middle and immediately throws it to the other build-up
- this build-up makes a threat on goal which makes the defence step out and the corner receive the ball behind this man
- circle blocks the middle
Attack - Defence
- Play around and threaten towards goal/defender
- 1 of the corner players plays the ball to the other corner player
- the other corner player rounds to the goal or plays to the build-up player
- if not successful, then just keep attacking and playing around
- Both left and right