Handball drills for attack / offense
Pass B4-B3-B1-B3 and finish past the defensive blocking R1
Two teams each on their own half.
Centre line is a line.
One tries to throw the ball over the line in such a way that it goes over the back line.
The line may not be touched. Who scores the most points?
- introducing a neutral zone in front of the line
- shot variation
- number of times compulsory replay
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with right build players
- Right build-up player plays in the direction of the circle (left build-up player)
- Left build-up player starts in rear right assembly along
- Left build-up player receives the ball from right build-up and rounds off on goal.
- Fetch ball and connect in other row
Repeat with ball at left build players
- Build-up player slaloms dribbling around the pilons and plays in starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off
- Build-up player makes a pass on each pilon and plays in to the starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off.
- Build-up player makes a circle around the pilon and plays in to the starting corner.
- Build-up player moves out after last action and gets the ball played from corner and rounds it off.
- Pay attention while the corner player is waiting, this player runs on the spot with her arms up.
- The outside build-up player plays the ball at the middle build-up player.
- The middle build-up player makes a single change with the other external build-up player.
- The incoming surface-mounted player plays the goalkeeper in her hands.
- The defending corner player starts the break.
- The two players of the single substitution switch over to defend the counter-attack.
- The goalkeeper plays the break.
- Cornerplayers play the counter attack and go for the shot.
- Goalkeeper brings the ball into play.
- The two attacking players bring the ball up and play the defenders out.
- At the centre line the ball is played to the next two attacking players.
- The two attacking players also bring in the ball and play out the defenders.
- Attacking players go for the shot.
- Tip: start the exercise with one defender on both sides.
- Corner player plays to the outside build-up player.
- Outside build-up player plays the ball in the starting middle builder.
- The middle build-up player plays in the starting corner and continues to the circle in order to put a back spacer, on the inside, against the 2nd defender.
- Corner player plays in starting outside build-up player.
- She shoots into the hands of the goalkeeper.
- The defending corner player starts with break runs and receives the ball from the goalkeeper and rounds it off.
- Middle builder plays the starting left builder
- The left build-up makes a passing movement inwards and plays the goalkeeper in the hands.
- Both defenders start with break run
- The middle builder goes into pursuit to intercept the ball
- The goalkeeper plays the left break runner
- The break runners play out the defender
- The free player finishes off
- The two defenders start on the 9-meter with face to the other side
- The attacker plays the ball to the goalkeeper and both attackers start with break runs
- The defenders start as soon as they see the attackers
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player on the midline
- The player on the centre line passes the ball to one of the break runners (and stays put).
- The break runners play out the defenders
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter finishes off