Handball drills for attack / offense
- Three players are ready for the quick counter-attack.
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player in the middle.
- The three players start on pace and pass the ball over.
- The middle player is slightly behind the two outer players.
- The attackers play the defenders off
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter rounds it off
Players play a game. Goal is to keep the game up to speed.
- With a goal, there will be no kick-offs. (make sure there are more balls next to the goal so that they can be brought into play quickly).
- If the ball is over the middle line, the team has a maximum of 5 passes before finishing.
- If a sixth pass is played, the opponent gets a free ball
- Defense is 3v3
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with left build-up players
- Left side plays in the direction of 9 metres, in front of first payer (right side)
- Left build-up continues to circle, circle player runs to the left
- Right hand build-up starts after left build-up gets going
- Right build-up receives the ball and finishes on target
Repeat with ball at right build-up players
Repeating with defenders and circle runner
- The player that starts the build up slaloms dribbling around the pilons and passes to starting corner player. the player in the corner finishes.
- The player that starts the build up plays pass on each pilon and plays to the starting corner player. The player in the corner finishes.
- The player that starts the build up makes a circle around the pilon and plays to the starting corner.
- The player that starts the build up moves out after her last action and gets the ball played from the player in the corner and finishes.
- Pay attention while the corner is waiting, this player makes steps on the spot with her arms up.
- Ball goes from center to corner and back again,
- as soon as the ball goes from the buildup to the middle,
- the player in the corner starts and gets the ball and finishes.
- Then grabs a buildup.
- The player in the corner starts when the ball goes from the middle to the buildup.
- players divide themselves over Left defender and Right defender's positions
- everyone has a ball
- Left defender starts with putting pressure towards the pilons
- first pass the pilons on the left, then pass the pilons on the right, then pass the pilons on the left, then go left and right again and then finish on target
- Important to start good and explosive
- circle moves from left to right
- left defender and right defender put pressure and play circle with a bounce pass
- variation - place on the 7m a cabinet that the circle first has to cross.
- MI passes to left defender
- Middle starts and crosses the other players that started the build-up in the corner
- A1 tips forward to pilon 1. At pilon A1 passes the ball to A2, which has passed to pilon 2 and so on to A4.
- A4 finishes on target.
- A1 goes to A2 and onwards.
- A4 takes ball after finishing and joins the line behind A2.
- Expanding 1) by taking away pilons
- Expanding 2) is by adding defenders (passive)
- Expand 3) A1 has started inside and receives ball from A4