Handball drills for attack / offense
- A normal game is played, however with a special rule.
- Everything remains the same, teams of 7 (6 field players + 1 goalkeeper) are made.
- As a team in a break-out.
- In a first or in a second phase they make a goal they may attack again.
- If they have scored in this way they may break out again at the centre builder.
- If a goal is scored in this attack, they have made 2 points in 1 attack.
- If they don't score, it's only 1 point.
- This continues until time is up.
- You can also choose to reward a break-out.
- You can also choose to reward a break-out, first or second phase attack with 2 points instead of a new attack.
- 2 teams of 5 - 6 players.
- The exercise is performed as a relay race.
- The team runs a slalom around the pylons.
- The point from which the throw must be made is at the pylon at the free throw line.
- The moment the player finishes, the next player starts.
- The whole round is dribbled
- Each player makes 3 rounds:
- The first round the ball is carried between the pylons and dribbled along the long side
- The last round is the whole round dribbled.
- Carry the ball between the pylons and dribble the rest of the way
- Player 2 plays the ball to player 1 and walks to pawn 2
- Gets the ball from player 1 again
- Plays the ball back to player 1 and walks backwards around cone 1
- Runs to pylon 3 and gets the ball from player 1
- Plays the ball back to player 1 and walks backwards around cone 1 to the middle between cones 2 and 3
- Gets the ball in the path of player 1.
- Finish on target.
- Everything on fast tempo.
- Player 1 plays the ball to player 2 and starts running towards pawns 1 and 2,
- Goes through this sideways and runs to pion 3, in the run the ball is played to player 2
- At pion 3, pass in the direction of pawns 4 and 5 and finish on goal.
- Player 1 starts in towards pion 1 and runs the ball to player 2.
- After that backwards through pion 2 and 3 and start towards pion 4.
- In the run to pion 4 the ball is passed to player 2 again and player 1 rounds off the goal by shooting.
- All players divide on the left and right corner (in pairs)
- Players in the left corner have a ball
- The trainer calls 'yes' and at that moment the LH sprints to his pylon.
- The RH sprints to his pylon
- Once around the pylon, he/she receives the ball and heads towards the goal
- First without a defender, then a defender, then two defenders
- 2 teams bring the ball up from the middle line.
- First without a defender, then with 1 defender
- Make 2 rows on the 6 meter at the height of LO and RO (1 row needs balls).
- The first two of the row run towards the other 6 meter line, while doing so they play the ball over (finishing on goal). Run back.
- Max 3 steps with the ball.
- Accelerate when picking up the ball.
- Good ball handling
- Depth in the game (do not run on the same line).
- 3 teams (LO, MO, RO)
- 5 team (LH, LO, MO , RO, RH)
- Make sure the corner players are away first and can only get the ball when they are in scoring position.
- The defender sprints between the hat (middle of the field) and the side line of the beach field. (2x)
- When the defender taps the hat for the second time, the attacker runs in and rounds the goal.
- The defender tries to block the shot.
- The goalkeeper takes the ball as quickly as possible
- The defender starts running towards the other goal and gets the ball from the goalkeeper on the way
- The defender finishes with a jump shot or pirouette
- The defender closes the back.
- The attacker becomes the defender and sprints again between the hat and the touchline