Handball drills for ball control
- The attacker squeezes the ball,
- approaches the defender to about one metre,
- threatens to shoot at goal by turning in well with the ball behind and stepping forward with the left leg,
- steps away to the right with the right leg to get next to the defender,
- places left leg towards goal,
- makes a jump throw
- and shoots at goal.
- The less skilled pupil can make a bounce after the shot threat and then make a 1-2-3 pass and finish on goal.
Moving forward with ball
- Tipping (right, left or alternately)
- Roll the ball, pick it up, roll it
- Throw the ball upwards (possibly bounce it 1x), catch it
- Throw up ball behind back, catch ball in front of back
- Circle ball around hip
- Pass the ball under the knee with every step
- Idem, with knee lifts
- Soccer dribble
- Hold ball in front of you and walk / heave buttocks / lift knees
- Feinting the ball in the run
- Perform passing moves in the run
- there are 3 tickers.
- The other players bounce to the center line,
- the taggers try to tap the ball away.
- 1 after pointing the ball.
- 2 Pass the ball in the run.
- 3 vary with stretching and bouncing.
- 2 players face each other
- and try to tap the hollow of each other's knee.
- idem with ball and then tip
- 2 players face to face
- with the ball in their hand
- and try to tap each other with the ball.
- 2 players face each other with 2 poles in the middle.
- player a throws both left and right of the post to his team-mate.
- The same with feinting the poles both left and right above the hands.
- idem by feinting in front of the poles both left and right underhand
- idem with feint in front of the posts both left and right sideways play
- idem with feint for the posts both left and right with bounce
- Run straight at the posts and play underhand alongside the post
- Play the ball left and right of the post with jump throw.
- idem but now catch the ball in the air and play it.
- Players make 2 rows with the ball. First player has no ball.
- Player 1 and 2 start forward and player 2 plays player 1.
- Player 2 goes backwards and starts forward with player 3 and gets the ball and throws at goal.
- hands goalkeeper, high li/re,
- middle li/re,
- under li/re,
- free on target