Handball drills for ball control
- LH plays pass to LO and prepares to start at the free throw line
- LO plays pass to MO, who starts in.
- MO puts pressure to the outside, CS offers herself, so probably MA will go with CS, LH takes advantage of this and goes in the created space, MO plays pass to in starting RO
- RO puts pressure between UL and HL, RH goes into the corner, RO plays pass to in starting LH
- LH finishes
- RO plays pass to starting MO
- MO sets up swap with LO starting from behind, LH starts towards middle, MO puts bar on UR
- LO puts pressure on the central block between MA-l and CS and plays pass to in starting LH
- LH finishes
- RH puts pressure between MA-l and HL, MO puts pressure between MA-l and HL, RO starts in behind MO. This will cause MA-l and HL to go in, allowing a pass from RH to RO.
- CS puts pressure on MA-r, RO finishes off
- Left player from the wall plays pass to MO, all players from the wall go backwards and place a bar on a corresponding defender.
- MO plays pass to in starting LH
- LH presses right next to HR and plays pass to in starting MO
- MO finishes
- The players position themselves as indicated on the drawing.
- Just before taking the free throw LO starts in towards the centre, player (from wall) plays pass to MO, wall puts backward bar on defensive block.
- MO puts pressure to the left of UR and plays pass to RO who starts in.
- RO takes advantage of the space and finishes.
- Two players (e.g. CS and MO) stand close together at the free throw line.
- The inside player (MO) plays a pass to starting LO, the outside player (CS) starts in and places a blocker to the left of MA-r
- LH presses left of HR, LO presses right of HR, creating space at the circle, MO takes advantage of the space, LO plays pass to MO
- MO rounds off.
- Left player from the wall plays pass to starting MO,
- all players of the wall place a barrier on the corresponding defenders
- MO puts pressure on the right side of MA-l,
- which makes MA-l move with her, creating extra space at the circle,
- MO plays pass to back of starting RO
- RO uses the space and finishes with a jump throw.
- Players in three set-up positions.
- Cross in front of each other during passing and take over the position.
- Players in two set-up positions.
- Trainer in the middle inside the 9-meter line.
- Right half plays ball to trainer and runs towards goal in front of trainer.
- In the meantime the left half receives the ball and passes to the goal.
- Left wing starts after playing the ball in front of the trainer.
- The left wing receives the ball from the trainer and passes to the goal.