Handball drills for ball control
- Place two hoops in a row on either side.
- Player 1 stands in the last hoop on the left.
- Player 2 goes into the back hoop on the right. Stand with your knees bent.
- Try to throw the ball into the front hoop of the opponent with an underhanded movement (with two hands).
- If the ball touches the ground inside the hoop, you get 1 point.
- 3 pawns,
- 1 pawn on the circle=A,
- 1 pawn on the LO=B,
- 1 pawn on RO=C /
- if more players present, work with 4 pawns
- players divide into 3 groups and each group will stand behind 1 pawn
- start with 1 ball
- players at pion A have the ball and play to B and follow the pass (walk to pion B)
- player with pawn B receives the ball and plays the ball to player with pawn C and follows the pass (walk to pawn C)
- player near pawn C receives the ball and plays the ball to player near pawn A and follows the pass (walk to A)
- DUS play to the right and walk to the right
- 2nd heavier possibility:
- 2nd ball in reception OR play ball to the right and walk to the left
- Practice swap
- Set up and middle, after a few times other set up
- Switch with the corner
Stand in a large circle.
- Start with one ball.
- Play around clockwise at pace.
- Add one ball at a time.
- Whoever drops the ball has to do 10 push-ups.
- Also play around counterclockwise.
- Player A has the ball.
- Player B starts inside and gets the ball from player A,
- Player C starts in and gets the ball from player B etc. etc.
- If 2.
- When player A has passed the ball to player B
- player A runs clockwise as fast as possible outside the circle back to his / her position before the ball arrives back there.
- Player A plays to player B again and when player B passes the ball to player C, player B runs as fast as possible clockwise outside the circle etc. etc. with player D, E, F, G etc. etc.
- Formation by 3: 1 player holds the stick in the middle.
- The other two stand at opposite ends of the stick.
- The player who is holding the stick drops it unexpectedly.
- The 2 others catch the stick with 1 hand before it falls to the ground.
- You stand in pairs.
- Goalkeeper holds ball, throws it up.
- Partner passes the ball to him, goalkeeper passes the ball back to partner.
- Goalkeeper catches ball thrown up.
- Per 2.
- 1 goalkeeper runs backwards - 1 goalkeeper runs forwards.
- Goalkeeper running backwards has ball behind his back.
- At intervals, the backward running goalkeeper shows the ball both left and right and at different heights.
- Depending on the height, the goalkeeper running forward makes the correct move.
- One goalkeeper in goal with one leg stretched sideways against the post.
- On signal a ball is thrown down in the opposite corner.
- Goalkeeper stops the ball with a quick movement in between.
- Goalkeeper stands 5 m from his goal with a view of his goal.
- His partner is behind him and rolls the ball towards goal.
- Goalkeeper reacts and prevents the scoring opportunity.
- Only leave when the ball is passed.