handball drills for C
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with right build players
- Right build-up player plays in the direction of the circle (left build-up player)
- Left build-up player starts in rear right assembly along
- Left build-up player receives the ball from right build-up and rounds off on goal.
- Fetch ball and connect in other row
Repeat with ball at left build players
- Build-up player slaloms dribbling around the pilons and plays in starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off
- Build-up player makes a pass on each pilon and plays in to the starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off.
- Build-up player makes a circle around the pilon and plays in to the starting corner.
- Build-up player moves out after last action and gets the ball played from corner and rounds it off.
- Pay attention while the corner player is waiting, this player runs on the spot with her arms up.
- Goalkeeper brings the ball into play.
- The two attacking players bring the ball up and play the defenders out.
- At the centre line the ball is played to the next two attacking players.
- The two attacking players also bring in the ball and play out the defenders.
- Attacking players go for the shot.
- Tip: start the exercise with one defender on both sides.
- Three players are ready for the quick counter-attack.
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player in the middle.
- The three players start on pace and pass the ball over.
- The middle player is slightly behind the two outer players.
- The attackers play the defenders off
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter rounds it off
- Corner player plays the ball to the goalkeeper.
- Both the corner player and the midfielder start with break running.
- The corner player runs inwards and the middle front outwards, towards the pilon.
- The player on the middle line starts to defend.
- The goalkeeper plays the ball to the incoming corner player.
- The two break runners play the defender out.
- The free player finishes off.
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with left build-up players
- Left side plays in the direction of 9 metres, in front of first payer (right side)
- Left build-up continues to circle, circle player runs to the left
- Right hand build-up starts after left build-up gets going
- Right build-up receives the ball and finishes on target
Repeat with ball at right build-up players
Repeating with defenders and circle runner
- The player that starts the build up slaloms dribbling around the pilons and passes to starting corner player. the player in the corner finishes.
- The player that starts the build up plays pass on each pilon and plays to the starting corner player. The player in the corner finishes.
- The player that starts the build up makes a circle around the pilon and plays to the starting corner.
- The player that starts the build up moves out after her last action and gets the ball played from the player in the corner and finishes.
- Pay attention while the corner is waiting, this player makes steps on the spot with her arms up.
- Put one player on the circle and one player on the 9-meter line
- The player on the 9-metre line tries to put the ball in the circle
- The player on the circle tries to prevent this by keeping the attacking player away from the circle.
- After 6x the attackers and defenders change
- If both players have done this 6 times, the attackers change with the attackers from the other side.
- 4 hurdles placed in a row behind each other
- and then 2 more hurdles to the left
- and 2 more hurdles to the right.
- First over the 4 hurdles and after the last hurdle you make a nillpass
- and a slide/drag movement to the left or right.
- Here, you pass the last hurdle and then finish off on target.
- Can jump over the hurdles with 2 or 1 foot.
Each player has his/her own ball. Throw in normally at first.
- Line up three pilons on each build-up.
- Twice around the pilon, and then throw towards the goal.
- finish off with stretch throw or jump throw
Attention: arm high, good leg in front, point towards the ball, work with adequate torso power
Purpose: footwork and throwing.
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.