handball drills for E
- A1 tips forward to pilon 1. At pilon A1 passes the ball to A2, which has passed to pilon 2 and so on to A4.
- A4 finishes on target.
- A1 goes to A2 and onwards.
- A4 takes ball after finishing and joins the line behind A2.
- Expanding 1) by taking away pilons
- Expanding 2) is by adding defenders (passive)
- Expand 3) A1 has started inside and receives ball from A4
- Mini field / 1 ball
- Divide the group into 2 equal teams (each team starts on the back line of the mini field)
- Try to get the ball behind the opposing team's back line (by playing over/ running free).
- Team that is not in possession of the ball tries to intercept/tap out/possess the ball
- (you can make the exercise more difficult, by using a soft ball (that doesn't bounce) and don't let them run (3 passes))
- Bring the ball to the other side in pairs and score.
- Red brings the ball to the other side and tries to score.
- Start in pairs from the back line.
- At the moment red tries to score a goal, green is allowed to start to score a break-out at the other side as well.
- Red then defends back.
- When green has taken a chance they have to go back to defend the other two red players.
- These of course start when green has taken a goal attempt.
- This exercise can continue in current form because the players keep coming back on their own side.
- You can do this on time (which group has scored the most goals?) or you can set a limit to a number of goals scored.
- Each striker has one ball and there is one defender defending a mat
- The striker passes the ball to the passing point and gets the ball back.
- From here the attacker makes a passing move: pull over, dragging, mock pass, nillpass, land on 1 leg following with the body
- The attacker has to push the ball onto the mat, when you've done it you walk through the ladder
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.