handball drills for F
- A1 tips forward to pilon 1. At pilon A1 passes the ball to A2, which has passed to pilon 2 and so on to A4.
- A4 finishes on target.
- A1 goes to A2 and onwards.
- A4 takes ball after finishing and joins the line behind A2.
- Expanding 1) by taking away pilons
- Expanding 2) is by adding defenders (passive)
- Expand 3) A1 has started inside and receives ball from A4
- Each striker has one ball and there is one defender defending a mat
- The striker passes the ball to the passing point and gets the ball back.
- From here the attacker makes a passing move: pull over, dragging, mock pass, nillpass, land on 1 leg following with the body
- The attacker has to push the ball onto the mat, when you've done it you walk through the ladder
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.