handball drills for Throw
- All players divide themselves over the left and right corner (in pairs)
- The trainer shouts and at that moment the players on their own side sprint around the pilon.
- Once around the pilon, one of the two gets the ball and goes towards the goal.
- First, without a defender, then one defender and then two defenders
- Distribution over the middle, left and right
- Opposing each striker is one defender and one goalkeeper in goal
- Instruct offensive team to make passing moves: nillpass, dragging, cutting & in the run (if you can think of more)
- Give the defending team the assignment: Defend frontal, defend in the right way
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.