Hockey drills for all skills
- Run with the ball and pass the pylo, then play the ball to your fellow player.
- Take the ball on the forehand and run to the pylon and pass.
- At the end of the exercise run back to the beginning
- Change sides after every turn.
- Divide the group in two.
- Everyone stands in his own free space.
- You can score points by dribbling to the pylon and return to the free space, this is 1 point.
- If you get tapped you have to go back, but it doesn't give you a point.
- After 2 minutes the 2 taggers are replaced.
- (first practice without ball and stick)
- You place 11 pylons at different distances, under each pylon you put a stack of city names.
- Each 2 tries to reach all 11 pylons as fast as possible.
- You dribble to a pylon, take a city map and take it back with you, tap the next one and it runs to another pylon.
- Each city you return to the trainer will be stamped on the 11 city card.
- Who reached the 11 cities first?
(first practice without ball and stick)
- From the two pilons, aim (push/slide) at the inverted pilons.
- 2 groups of 5 hoops.
- All 5 children are standing at a hoop
- One of the kids has the ball and starts pushing to each other.
- Which group is the first to play the ball 3 times around (counterclockwise).
- Of course you can also have 2 groups of 4
- defense intercepts the ball
- the ball is played to the right back
- the middle right pulls in so that the flank is open
- the back right plays the ball into the depths to the striker
- the striker pulls out to take the ball along the line
- The purpose of the exercise is to make players understand that you have to step in front of your opponent
- and the quick passing of a ball is essential in an attack
- Have 5 attackers practice with the penalty corners
- goalkeeper in goal
- vary with declarers
- different variants
- At the end of the session, discuss 3 variants that can be used in the competition
- The group is divided into 2 groups ( try boys who have to play together in the game across the board (far-mid or all defenders; all midfielders,...))
Playing field : 1/4 of the field over the entire width of the field.
- Exercise : The toss determines which team has ball possession.
- This group tries to visit all the houses on the playing field, after each visit the group has to get a key from the goalkeeper who is standing in a box in the middle of the field.
- You get the key by playing the goalkeeper and he has to kick the ball back to a member of the group.
- The house has to be approached by at least 3 people.
- Then a group member may stand in the house and receive the ball and play it back.
- The team may NOT have someone in the house in advance.
- Everything goes on time.
- After group 1, group 2 starts.
- Group 2 has to improve the time of group 1...
- The second version is with defense by the other group.
- Who scores the most houses in 10 minutes.
- Scoop is allowed in free space... houses may not be defended by a team... A house = a square with 4 pilons...