Hockey drills for all skills
- put out a square as shown in the drawing.
- Make teams of 3 people.
- There must always be one pilon open.
- Start with the ball at person 1, person must always have 2 possibilities.
- If person 1 passes to person 3, person 2 must move one square.
- This is how the exercise continues.
- push, slap, hit, overhead, running lob
- FH: left hand forward, walk/run into the bal, open- closed control
- BH: receive with a high backhand run into direction of the ball
- Note: receive always on the move
- Purpose; passing over large distances, while running. Finishing and tackleback.
- A plays long pass to B,
- B drives the ball to the right and plays through to C who shoots at goal.
- Once the shot has been completed, the next player on A passes to D
- and D starts a dribble towards the goal (scoring past penalty spot),
- C defends this attack.
- Rotation: A1BCDA2
- Defender plays the ball to the right back.
- Right half pulls in and right front goes deep.
- Defender gives a deep pass on the right front.
- Right front turns away and plays the ball back on the midfielder.
- Midfielder puts the ball back on the other central defender who comes in.
- Pass to left back and then perform the same exercise as over right.
- 1 plays the ball using the bar to 2
2 runs in, controls the ball, moves towards the axis of the pitch and plays via the bar to 3
3 runs in, takes on and plays to the running-through number 2
2 Takes on and shoots (high) on target
Same for 4,5,6 if there are enough players for that
Press and hold 1-2-3-1 (or 1-2-3-4-5-6-1)
- 3 persons stand at the pilons and try not to let the player in the middle touch the ball.
- It is important that the diagonal pass is not made possible.
- So the players without the ball have to stand in the corners compared to the player with the ball.
- Attacker plays to defender, and plays the ball back to the attacker.
- Then the attacker is allowed to attack towards goal.
- At 1, the ball begins and passes to the defender who then passes it to the out-going attacker.
- From there it is 2 to 1
- See number 2, only the players remain and it becomes a 4 against 2.
- There is one tigger without ball and two players without ball.
- It is thrown over accurately, whoever has the ball, can be tagged, a player without ball can not be tagged.
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the tagger has intercepted a ball, the ball goes out of play.
- If you are tagged, you go to the side when no. 2 comes to the side, no. 1 goes back into the game
- Put out a square of 10 by 10 meters.
- A player is placed at 3 pilons.
- One pilon remains empty.
- The player with the ball plays to the pilon without a player.
- The player standing diagonally runs to the pilon and receives the ball. And so on.
- In this way, the next goal is reached:
- a lot of movement,
- playing while running
- take it in motion.