Hockey drills for all skills
- One tagger has a stick in one hand and taps with his other hand.
- The tagged player will then hold the stick with it and also tap with it.
- The tagger must not let go of the stick.
- If there is a large group, assign two or more taggers.
- 1 player has a stick and a tagger is assigned;
- only the player who has the stick may be tapped, so the stick is always passed on quickly (vertically for safety reasons and do not throw it!).
- If the tagger doesn't have a chance, add more than one stick to the game.
- Pass the ball to a fellow player under/over the pylons with stick.
- Passes: push, slide and flats.
- Stick at different heights
- increase distance between each other
- pylons closer together (gate smaller)
- Perform the exercise with groups of three
- There are 3 or 4 gates in the indicated area.
- To score a point you have to pass the ball to a team-mate through a gate.
- After scoring, the other player can score if they are in possession of the ball.
- Each team has 2 goals. (see rules triple hockey).
- 3 against 3 where 5x passes is 1 point (if the ball is intercepted, start counting again).
- possibly 3 against 2 games with 1 player (trainer?)
- always with the attacking team (complicated exercise!)
- Each team has 5 inverted pylons to defend.
- The pylons are on the line and the players may only stand/defend on their own half.
- Which team knocks over the pylons of the other first.
- Everybody's got an inverted pylon he puts in the area.
- Everyone protects his own pylon and tries to shoot another pylon (the owner gets a penalty point; who has the most/least penalty point after 5 minutes?).
- The children are placed in 2 rows.
- The trainer stands just behind the 2 rows and rolls a ball forward.
- The front 2 players try to conquer the ball.
- The player in possession
- drives the ball towards the goal.
- The other tries to conquer the ball again.
- From a marked point, the ball may not be taken away and the player in possession makes a shot at goal.
- Run towards goal, play the ball to the left towards the trainer, the trainer plays the ball back into the runner's stick.
- After receiving the ball, he finishes on target.