Hockey drills for all skills
- The group is divided into 2 groups ( try boys who have to play together in the game across the board (far-mid or all defenders; all midfielders,...))
Playing field : 1/4 of the field over the entire width of the field.
- Exercise : The toss determines which team has ball possession.
- This group tries to visit all the houses on the playing field, after each visit the group has to get a key from the goalkeeper who is standing in a box in the middle of the field.
- You get the key by playing the goalkeeper and he has to kick the ball back to a member of the group.
- The house has to be approached by at least 3 people.
- Then a group member may stand in the house and receive the ball and play it back.
- The team may NOT have someone in the house in advance.
- Everything goes on time.
- After group 1, group 2 starts.
- Group 2 has to improve the time of group 1...
- The second version is with defense by the other group.
- Who scores the most houses in 10 minutes.
- Scoop is allowed in free space... houses may not be defended by a team... A house = a square with 4 pilons...
- defender 1 passes to attacker 1
- attacker 1 to attacker 2
- through pass from attacker 2 to attacker 1
- defender 1 defends on attacker 1 when he has received the through pass
- attacker 2 attacks > 2v1
The flower (without or with ball):
- start at pilon 1 > to the center of the flower
- hitting each of the 4 surrounding pilons 1 by 1
- run back to pilon 1
- with stick and ball
- relay race
- Set up a small field.
- Let the children choose fruits of their choice
- Call off those fruits, than the ones that were called out, do a 1v1
- indian dribble: make touches from FH/BH if you have control increase the speed
- dummy: drag the ball to your left foot make a c pull without the ball, drag the ball with your backhand to your righthand-side and speed up
- 3d skill:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahig2BR72Do .
- it all starts with lifting the ball in the air while simultaneously making a move to change direction
- Push: In the circle and close to the goal
- slap: for a deflection or from 2 meters inside the circle
- hit: top of the circle FH/BH
- The group is positioned in the four corners of the field.
- One who tags has to wear a party ribbon
- On a sign, they cross the field in three directions of their choice:
- the short side, the long side or diagonal.
- This results in one, two or three points each time they return.
- A tagger operates in the free space and obliges the tagged children to first go back to their corner before they may cross again.
- How many points can you score in a set time?
- The group is lined up on the short side of the field for a relay.
- On a sign they all run to the other side at the same time and try to sit down as soon as possible in a random order.
- Which line-up will be the first to sit down?
- Varying start and end positions.
- Touching a line on the opposite side, returning and sitting in line again.
- This is a good exercise for conditioning:
- The group has to stand in a row and you let them start dribbling.
- As soon as the trainer blows his whistle, the last one of the row should run forwards.
- You do this until everyone has been there and then you let them finish running the track.