Hockey drills for all skills
- Put out a square of 10 by 10 meters.
- A player is placed at 3 pilons.
- One pilon remains empty.
- The player with the ball plays to the pilon without a player.
- The player standing diagonally runs to the pilon and receives the ball. And so on.
- In this way, the next goal is reached:
- a lot of movement,
- playing while running
- take it in motion.
- The children run through the room in pairs.
- One child tries to follow the other.
- The child at the front has to suddenly change tempo.
- The child in front must always change direction sharply.
- Groups of four or five children.
- Groups of four or five children and when the signal is given, the one in the back sprints to the front and then leads the rest.
- There are all kinds of obstacles in the field, such as mats, hoops and pilons.
- The trainer leads the way along these obstacles, the children follow him.
- The children run in pairs along these obstacles.
- They run backwards.
- They run while taking sideways steps.
- A game is not only fun, you also learn a lot from them.
- Very simple: 2 goals, some vests and some balls.
- Surely no more explanation is required?
- This kind of game isn't really for training something specific (e.g. playing outside with a box in the middle), but just to have fun.
- If a team goes loses way too easy, you can enter the rule that they have to pass 3 times before they can score.
- Or you can make that team's goal smaller.
- 2 teams
- 5 players per team
- 3 goals per team
- 2 yellow independent goals in the centre of the pitch
- Game: team blue against team red.
- Team red scores at one of the 3 blue pilons and team blue scores at one of the 3 red pilons.
- When the ball goes through one of the two yellow goals, the goals turn around.
- Team blue scores at the blue pilons and team red scores at the red pilons.
- When the ball goes through one of the yellow goals again, it turns around again.
AREAS OF CONCERN
Ball possession Take a good look at which of the 6 goals there's a lot of free space
Not in ball possession Trap the player with the ball from multiple sides
- 3 v 2 :
- ball speed is important as is the shortest way to the goal
- make a triangle with one player wide and one player up high to stretch the field
- look for the 2 v 1
- defenders work together and defend in zone
- 4 v 3 :
- make sure where you want to play
- make game-like positions: Center mid, left mid, center striker and left forward
- ball speed
Game with different variations:
- with grip
- with globe
- with stick in weird position
- with other balls
- Player A runs left towards the pilon straight ahead and retrieves the ball so that the pilon is played out.
- Then player A passes the ball deep on to player B, who runs in.
- Player B puts the ball back to player A
- Player A finishes.
Then player A does the task of player B and vice versa.
- Player A plays the ball to Player B, who comes running into the ball.
- Player B bounces the ball directly back and runs towards the corner edge circle with a slalom through the gates.
- Player A runs towards the first pole to perform a tip in
Exercise is set up in the middle.Player A becomes player B and vice versa.