Hockey drills for all skills
- Player 1 runs with the ball to the head circle and hits the goal
- Player 4 plays the ball to the left where player 2 and defender 1 come running in (2v1)
- Player 4 plays the ball to the right where player 3 and defender 2 come running in (3v2)
- Player 4 runs with a ball into the circle and plays off the attack (4v2)
- Player 1 and 2 are defenders
- Player 3 and 4 are attackers
- Player 3 runs with a ball to player 1 and tries to get past player 1.
- The same happens on the other side.
- Team of two with ball, sitting opposite each other on the mat
- Person A holds ball above head with both hands and moves to supine position while tapping the ground with ball backwards with outstretched arms
- Person A moves to sitting position and hands the ball to person B
- Person B goes to the supine position and taps the ground with the ball backwards
- and so on
May also be with bended knees
- In prone position throw ball to partner
- Partner rolls the ball back on the ground
- 3x from sideline to sideline
- 2 rows (Knees lift, cross pass, sideways, arms swing, heels buttocks) all 2x
- Push close together (1-2 meter)
- A bit more distance and then shuffle (5-8 meters)
- Even more distance and then go flat out (minimum 10 meters)
- There are at least 2 teams
- The field is the 23, from marker to other marker
- You may shoot on goal from any position in the field if not dangerous
- After 2 goals by the same team the losing team switches (After 3 wins the winning team switches)
- Players stand in pairs briefly facing each other.
- On the ground between the two players is a ball.
- Trainer gives the commands:
- At the command BAL, the players must try to get the ball as quickly as possible.
- At the other commands, they have to tap on the corresponding body part.
- 2 with the ball and the rest by tapping the ball against another.
- Running with the ball is not allowed.
- Once tapped you are also tapped.
- Tappers wear a ribbon