Hockey drills for all skills
- 3 teams
- 2 goals on more than quarter field
- Team 1 and 2 start in the field, team 3 over the back line outside the field. Team 1 starts with goalie
- As soon as one of the teams scores, this team stays, the other team goes out and is replaced by the team on the side
- There is always a turn so that the strong team stands by the goalkeeper.
- Team 1 scores? Team 1 stays with the goalie, team 2 goes out and 3 comes in on the other side
- Team 2 scores? Team 1 out, Team 2 by the goalie and 3 in on the other side
- Teams always go in on the same side
- Alternate with shuttles in between
- 4v3 situation where trainer indicates to whom the ball should be played (left, right or centre) over two sides.
Situation on the left:
- Player plays into a teammate (red dots)
- Trainer calls left, right or central (variant white, red, blue)
- Depending on the trainer's instructions, L, R or C is played in;
- After this there is a 4:3 (white attacks and rose defends).
- After playing the ball red is allowed to defend immediately.
1 v 1
- Make a square from 5m-5m and play a 1v1. the defender is only allowed to defend with his body so no stick.
- Focus on defence.
- Use your body to force them to go to your strong side.
- When you push them to the side make a block tackle.
- Block tackle is always on the forehand, 2 hands on the stick and step forward.
- Stick is on the ground.
- Make a small square 1m-1m.
- The defender is inside the square and the attacker tries to get the ball inside the square.
- The defender use the jab to defend his square.
- You jab with your stick to the ball.
- Left foot in front and right food in the back (not flat fooded).
- Use your stick as poke.
Two players continuously play the ball over until one student is so close to the goal that he can score in the goal.
- Variation 2-1 situation:
- Under pressure from the defender, the attackers must now play together and try to score.
- The defender can score a point by conquering the ball and then dribbling over the dead ball line.
- This is the short side without a goal.
- Putting down pawns.
- Make several situations, this depends on the amount of players you have.
- Dribble around the cones, at the last cone pass the ball back to the waiting team-mate, the team-mate also starts the slalom dribble again.
- Same as above, but now after the slalom score in the goal ( between two cones ), you take the ball out of the goal again yourself.
- Instead of shooting into the goal, give a cross after the last pawn to the person who is waiting at the pawn in front of the goal,
- This person shoots it into the goal and takes the ball back.
- The person who has passed stands on the spot in front of the goal to receive the ball.
- The players are divided into teams of 3.
- The game is played 3-3 on different fields.
- Players can score in 2 goals and therefore must also defend 2 goals.
- Take away the goal.
- Each team can only score on 1 goal, so they only have to defend 1 goal.
- Run 1000 m in four minutes (target time after about three weeks) from start of league half.
- Put out 1,000m on a whole field (2 x pawns on penalty spot and pawns on 23m lines about four metres from the touchline).
- You have a distance of about 200 metres.
- Run this circle five times (H1 level within 4,5 minutes).
- Open take,
- Accelerate & push pass from the run (if necessary, alternate the exercise with other techniques such as hit, push pass, backhand pass)
- This step is performed in different ways.
- The easiest way is to make a kind of sideways jump.
- It is also possible to make a cross pass, which brings you to the same height as the jump.