Hockey drills for attack / offense
- Set up a small field.
- Let the children choose fruits of their choice
- Call off those fruits, than the ones that were called out, do a 1v1
- Push: In the circle and close to the goal
- slap: for a deflection or from 2 meters inside the circle
- hit: top of the circle FH/BH
- The exercise is meant to simulate a game.
- It is therefore intended that one team consists of the defenders/defending midfielders and the other team consists of the attackers.
- The attackers can score in the normal goal (decide if they can hit high as in the game).
- The defending side can score by driving the ball.
- Over the line of the goals on the half way line.
- The attackers learn to play over and finish at goal and the defending side learns to defend to the outside.
- Two teams with subs, there's a change if there's a score.
- Each person defends a goal, there are five goals on each field, so there are also five people defending these goals.
- If a goal is scored in your goal, you have to sit on the side and switch.
- A new player (sub) enters the field from the side and defends the goal.
- If there's a goal, it's a point.
- The team with the most points at the end of the match is the winner.
- A passes deep to B, B goes around behind pilons and gives the ball to A in front, A scores on goal;
- B goes back to position, offers himself and gets the ball from C. CB play a 2v1 against A;
- A enters the ball at D gets ball and plays (D, E and A) a 3v2 against CB.
open and closed receptions
- Number one calls "open" or "closed" and then plays the ball to number two.
- Number two comes running into the ball and takes it on according to what was called.
- Then number two calls "open" or "closed" and plays the ball to number three.
- Number three enters the ball and takes it on according to what was called again.
- Then number three runs over the back line into the circle and plays it at the head of the circle to number four.
- Number four finishes on target.
- Purpose; passing over large distances, while running. Finishing and tackleback.
- A plays long pass to B,
- B drives the ball to the right and plays through to C who shoots at goal.
- Once the shot has been completed, the next player on A passes to D
- and D starts a dribble towards the goal (scoring past penalty spot),
- C defends this attack.
- Rotation: A1BCDA2
- Defender plays the ball to the right back.
- Right half pulls in and right front goes deep.
- Defender gives a deep pass on the right front.
- Right front turns away and plays the ball back on the midfielder.
- Midfielder puts the ball back on the other central defender who comes in.
- Pass to left back and then perform the same exercise as over right.
- 1 plays the ball using the bar to 2
2 runs in, controls the ball, moves towards the axis of the pitch and plays via the bar to 3
3 runs in, takes on and plays to the running-through number 2
2 Takes on and shoots (high) on target
Same for 4,5,6 if there are enough players for that
Press and hold 1-2-3-1 (or 1-2-3-4-5-6-1)