Hockey drills for attack / offense
- The players are divided into teams of 3.
- The game is played 3-3 on different fields.
- Players can score in 2 goals and therefore must also defend 2 goals.
- Take away the goal.
- Each team can only score on 1 goal, so they only have to defend 1 goal.
High tempo switching in a match form.
- 3 teams (blue, red & white);
- Each team consists of 3, 4 or 5 players;
- Attacking team (A) has 1 player in excess (so 3:2, 4:3 ...);
- One player of the defending team (B) stands in the box next to the trainer;
- Non-playing team (C) stands at the centre line;
- When A has scored, they defend with n-1 men;
- Team B sets up at the half way line and then attacks.
- Left-right alternate.
- Coach puts ball in play.
- Turn over:
- Attack on the left: Blue attacks, white defends, red is ready on the right (II)
- Attack on right: Blue defends (n-1), Red attacks, White prepares on left (I)
- Attack over left: White attacks, Red defends (n-1), Blue stands ready (II)
- Player 1 plays the ball to player 2 and player 1 runs on
- Player 2 bounces the ball back to player 1,
- Player 1 lines up the ball between the pawns (the player himself will not run in the "pawn box".
- Player 1 finishes the ball on goal.
- Player 1 plays the ball to Player 2 and runs towards the goal,
- Player 2 plays the ball to player 3,
- Player 3 runs up to the pawn and gives a hard flick towards the 2nd post,
- Player 1 tips the ball into the goal.
- First pass wide
- players moves the ball inside other attacker move outside
- 2 options walking inside passing outside
- Player 1 runs with the ball to the head circle and hits the goal
- Player 4 plays the ball to the left where player 2 and defender 1 come running in (2v1)
- Player 4 plays the ball to the right where player 3 and defender 2 come running in (3v2)
- Player 4 runs with a ball into the circle and plays off the attack (4v2)
- Player 1 and 2 are defenders
- Player 3 and 4 are attackers
- Player 3 runs with a ball to player 1 and tries to get past player 1.
- The same happens on the other side.
- There are at least 2 teams
- The field is the 23, from marker to other marker
- You may shoot on goal from any position in the field if not dangerous
- After 2 goals by the same team the losing team switches (After 3 wins the winning team switches)
- Set up the exercise and where the ball is played to the team-mate it goes through the alley.
- At the end of the exercise the ball carrier can score on goal.
- After the exercise, the players walk along the outside back to the start.
- Increase the distance between them
- Make the street narrower and narrower
- change the starting position after a while