hockey drills for Attack / offense
- Player starts at the blue pilon and runs inwards.
- While running he receives the ball and continues.
- Before the player reaches the red pilon, the ball must be passed on to the next player.
- The centre mid player passes to the left half, left half to the left front.
- Left front puts it back in front of the striker.
- Striker crosses it and right front scores with a tip-in.
- The defender (1) plays the ball to the right back (2).
- Right half (3) pulls in and right front player (4) goes deep.
- Defender (2) plays a deep pass to the front right player (4).
- Front right player turns away and plays the ball back to the midfielder (3).
- Midfielder plays the ball back to the other central defender (5) who runs forward.
- Pass to the left back (6) and then repeat the same exercise over the right.
For the Hockey trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Hockey training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.