hockey drills for Hitting
- There are 2 passers on the PC points on the back line to the right and left of the goal.
- The player starts behind the 25 yard line, receives the ball from the left, gets the ball to the semi-circle and then has to score.
- This player then sprints past the penalty mark, then sprints back behind the 25 yard line, and then has to run back towards the goal to receive the pass from the other attacker (right) and do the same (scoring, sprint past the strokepunt/puntball point and back to the 25 yard line)
- A starts with the ball and makes eye contact with B
- B moves on and indicates where he wants the ball and receives the ball from A
- He completes his turn and makes eye contact with C
- C starts running and gets the ball from B
- C runs into the circle and shoots at goal
- Execute exercise on the other side as well
The player with the red pilon is ready for the long corner. This player plays the ball to the left and gives the ball to the player coming from the white pilon. The player of the white pilon plays the ball as hard as possible into the circle (towards the goal).
When the long corner is taken, the players try to run into the blue and orange pilon and intercept the ball. The player who intercepts the ball scores on the back line and the other player scores on the 23-m line. It becomes a 1 to 1.
Swap: Red - White - Blue - Orange - Red
Attention: The player who takes the long corner stands ready as if he himself is going towards the circle. Pass the ball hard and low towards the dot.
- Put out the columns as shown in the figure
- Spread the balls over pylon C and D.
- In this exercise you place a player at pylon C and D.
- The rest of the team will line up at pylon A.
- From A onwards, the player walks around the pylon
- From the post, the player makes a sideways movement facing the ball (facing C).
- Player C plays the ball in the forehand of A
- A takes the ball and turns right open
- A runs in the direction of the circle and finishes at goal.
- From here he runs to D and receives another ball.
- The player turns open to the left and finishes on goal again.
- The children are placed in 2 rows.
- The trainer stands just behind the 2 rows and rolls a ball forward.
- The front 2 players try to conquer the ball.
- The player in possession
- drives the ball towards the goal.
- The other tries to conquer the ball again.
- From a marked point, the ball may not be taken away and the player in possession makes a shot at goal.
- Divide the group in two.
- Everyone stands in his own free space.
- You can score points by dribbling to the pylon and return to the free space, this is 1 point.
- If you get tapped you have to go back, but it doesn't give you a point.
- After 2 minutes the 2 taggers are replaced.
- (first practice without ball and stick)
- The exercise is meant to simulate a game.
- It is therefore intended that one team consists of the defenders/defending midfielders and the other team consists of the attackers.
- The attackers can score in the normal goal (decide if they can hit high as in the game).
- The defending side can score by driving the ball.
- Over the line of the goals on the half way line.
- The attackers learn to play over and finish at goal and the defending side learns to defend to the outside.
For the Hockey trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Hockey training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.