Hockey drills for hitting
- Divide the group in two.
- Everyone stands in his own free space.
- You can score points by dribbling to the pylon and return to the free space, this is 1 point.
- If you get tapped you have to go back, but it doesn't give you a point.
- After 2 minutes the 2 taggers are replaced.
- (first practice without ball and stick)
- defender 1 passes to attacker 1
- attacker 1 to attacker 2
- through pass from attacker 2 to attacker 1
- defender 1 defends on attacker 1 when he has received the through pass
- attacker 2 attacks > 2v1
- Push: In the circle and close to the goal
- slap: for a deflection or from 2 meters inside the circle
- hit: top of the circle FH/BH
- The exercise is meant to simulate a game.
- It is therefore intended that one team consists of the defenders/defending midfielders and the other team consists of the attackers.
- The attackers can score in the normal goal (decide if they can hit high as in the game).
- The defending side can score by driving the ball.
- Over the line of the goals on the half way line.
- The attackers learn to play over and finish at goal and the defending side learns to defend to the outside.
- A passes deep to B, B goes around behind pilons and gives the ball to A in front, A scores on goal;
- B goes back to position, offers himself and gets the ball from C. CB play a 2v1 against A;
- A enters the ball at D gets ball and plays (D, E and A) a 3v2 against CB.
Game with different variations:
- with grip
- with globe
- with stick in weird position
- with other balls
- Player A runs left towards the pilon straight ahead and retrieves the ball so that the pilon is played out.
- Then player A passes the ball deep on to player B, who runs in.
- Player B puts the ball back to player A
- Player A finishes.
Then player A does the task of player B and vice versa.
- Player A plays the ball to Player B, who comes running into the ball.
- Player B bounces the ball directly back and runs towards the corner edge circle with a slalom through the gates.
- Player A runs towards the first pole to perform a tip in
Exercise is set up in the middle.Player A becomes player B and vice versa.
- The trainer (T) rolls the ball (1) to one of the four front players (for example A).
- Player A receiving the ball (2) plays a duel with player V1 opposite him.
- The goal is to score the ball at the opponent's goal.
- If V1 manages to intercept the ball, he plays it to V2.
- Now V2 may try to score with player B.
- After a goal, the form of play starts over again.
Making it easier
- Play a 1-1 duel on the two fields for a few minutes, after a goal, the substitute player comes into play.
Make it more difficult
- After the ball is taken by V1, V1 and V2 may try to score against player A (now it has become a 2-1 game).
- A has to defend.
- If A takes the ball, he plays it to player B.
- Player A and B play a 2-2 duel on players V1 and V2.