Hockey drills for warming-up
- 2 with the ball and the rest by tapping the ball against another.
- Running with the ball is not allowed.
- Once tapped you are also tapped.
- Tappers wear a ribbon
- Make a triangle of cones, about 5 meters apart.
- Alternate techniques: pushing, flattening & hitting.
- Alternate direction of passes after 2 minutes.
- Walking direction opposite to direction of pass.
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec sit ups
- 30se squats
- 30 sec push up and turn arm up
- 30 sec high knee running in place
- 30 sec lunges
- 30 sec plank
- knee lift
- heels against buttocks
- lateral steps both ways
- cross pass both sides
- ball retrieval
- 3 steps forward , backward and sprint
- In the room are hoops.
- 2 teams play against each other.
- You can score a point by passing the ball 5 times and then putting the ball in a hoop.
- The other team can then take the ball.
- Float the ball and after the hoop pass the ball to a teammate who does the same.
- With the different materials you can make nice courses.
- A course is a fun and fast way to get the children to repeat their skills.
- It is also possible to make courses with a certain theme.
- Possible themes are: drifting, slalom, passing, playing high, making tempo.
- The arrows and traffic signs can be used in all sorts of exercises in a course and in relays.
- Here are some examples of possible courses
- The catcher must try to catch the others.
- When you are tagged, you stand with your legs apart and your arms crossed.
- Without the ticker knowing, the group has appointed a secret saviour;
- He may redeem the ticked by secretly tapping them.
- The game stops when the secret deliverer is caught.
- Make two teams.
- The goal is to get the ball to the other side of the line.
- You do this by standing in plank position and then pushing the ball to the other person who is standing further down in plank position.
- Then you run to the front and stand in a holding position and wait for the ball to come.
- The team that gets to the other side first wins.