Hockey drills for warming-up
- Players stand with their backs to each other.
- At a distance of 10 m from each player stands a pawn with a ball on it.
- At the whistle or START, the players run to the pawn, both grab the ball, run back to each other and hand each other the ball.
- Then the players run to the pawn with the new ball and place the ball on it.
- Then they both run back to the middle and finish with their backs to each other.
- It is possible to do this in a relay race or several times in a row.
- 2 equal teams, or in case of odd numbers with a joker,
- try to keep the players on the team for as long as possible.
- This can be done through short replay, the duel and then replay.
- Someone runs in from the red, takes the ball in the run and runs away strongly,
- he/she plays it to the other person who is standing near red.
- Green comes running in, takes the ball in the run and turns away strongly, playing to the other person who is standing near green.
- give each other the right arm and bend your knees in a sitting position.
- idem left arm
- Two pairs shake hands in a crossed position (see photo) and kneel down in the sitting position.
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.
- 2 pawns face each other,
- at a random distance (depends on whether you want to push or flatten, for example).
- Player 1 and 3 stand with pawn A.
- Player 2 stands at pawn B.
- 1 plays the ball to player 2,
- 2 receives the ball.
- After player 1 passes the ball, he runs after his ball towards pion B.
- When player 2 has passed again he runs in the direction of pion A.
- etc. etcde
- You can play this exercise with minimum 3 players, maximum 5 otherwise the intensity will be very low.
- Players divided into two groups on one side of the field.
- Two rows of cones next to each other.
- Players pass the ball back and forth while walking past the cones.
- Individuals keep ball high along a row of cones, both groups independent of each other.
- Passing the ball two by two
- Individually dribble two balls at the same time, slalom through the cones
- Pass the ball and dribble a second ball at the same time (player says yes).
- Three of you play over 2 balls to the other side.
- To regain that ball feeling and get back into the swing of things.
- The players form pairs
- and they stand opposite each other on a few meters (5 for example).
- Then they start pushing each other.
- At a certain moment, they take some more distance and start flattening.