Korfball drills for all skills
- Make pairs with a ball.
- Keep the hands up with the ball positioned between the hands of the two people,
- Ball is clamped by the two of them.
- The pair puts tension on their calves.
- The knee is held high, the calf of the other leg remains under tension, switch knees and keep switching.
- Until the trainer says that you can start a sprint.
- The players turn around and sprint to the end of the field.
- Someone has two colour pilons in his hands.
- The same two colour pilons are to be found on the floor.
- 1 person walks in a straight line to the person holding the two pilons.
- The person that's holding the pilons, keeps them behind their back.
- Whenever the the person comes close, he/she shows 1 of the pilons.
- The colour that's been shown, is the colour to where the person has to sprint.