Korfball drills for all skills
- We play 1:1 with declarer(s).
- The goal is to score 5 points.
- A walkthrough and a small chance count for 2 points, other shots for 1 point.
- If the defender intercepts the ball 3 times you lose.
- A distance shot and an evasive ball count for 2 points.
- All players are spread over the playing area.
- One player starts as the "hunter" and one player as the "prey".
- The "hunter" tries to catch the "prey".
- The "prey" can escape by running away or lying down next to another player.
- This player now becomes the "hunter" and the old "hunter" becomes the "prey".
- 3 persons per pole with 1 ball
- 1 person under the post is a passer (close to the post)
- In front is an attacker with defender who runs from left to right at about 5 to 6 metres
- Attacker plays the ball to the attacker (defender makes this difficult)
- Attacker throws the ball back to the attacker and moves widthways again (you can move right twice as long as you stay at 5/6 meter from the post)
- Team captain plays the ball to the attacker again
- Defender chooses whether to block the shot or not
- Attacker has to make the (right) choice to shoot himself or play the ball to the back-rower for a shot (if the ball is played to the back-rower, the defender tries to hinder this as well as possible)
- Possible sequel: when the attacker plays the ball to the moving reinforcer, he does not shoot but the attacker makes a walkthrough ball
- A possible 4th person can also defend the defender
- Warming up by music with 6 baskets.
- Running around lines around the field or dancing under the basket.
- Music stops... immediately take the ball and score.
- Last ones off and may defend
- 1 attacker throws the ball to the person in front of the basket.
- When the ball is caught under the basket, the person in front of the basket goes in for a pass.
First without defender and if the level allows it, with defender.
- The ball starts under the basket and is thrown to the child in front of the basket.
- The child under the basket then runs after the ball to defend.
- It is important that the attacker is central. With too much defensive pressure, the attacker cannot practice.
2 vs 2 tournament (8 players) or 3 vs 3 (12 players) | 9 minutes
Each round lasts 3 minutes. Win = 3 points | Draw = 1 point | Lose = 0 points. Per goal 2 points.
> After each game 5 by 5 shooting from 3 metres. Each hit = 1 point.
Round 1: Team A vs Team D | Team B vs Team
CR Round 2: Team D vs Team B | Team A vs Team
CR Round 3: Team C vs Team D | Team B vs Team A
2 vs 2 tournament (10 players) or 3 vs 3 (15 players) | 15 minutes
Round 1: Team E vs Team B | Team C vs Team D (Team A next door
)Round 2: Team A vs Team E | Team B vs Team C (Team D next door)
Round 3: Team A vs Team D | Team E vs Team C (Team B next door)
Round 4: Team D vs Team B | Team C vs Team A (Team E next door)
Round 5: Team D vs Team E | Team B vs Team A (Team C next door)
2 vs 2 tournament (12 players) or 3 vs 3 tournament (18 players) | 15 minutes
Round 1: Team A vs Team F | Team B vs Team E | Team C vs Team
DRonde 2: Team E vs Team A | Team F vs Team D | Team B vs Team
CRonde 3: Team A vs Team D | Team E vs Team C | Team F vs Team
BRonde 4: Team C vs Team A | Team D vs Team B | Team E|
Round 5: Team A vs Team B | Team C vs Team F | Team D vs Team E
Team with the most points = overall winner
- Blue plays from under the post to the red player in front of the post.
- The red player puts the ball on the ground and sprints to the right.
- Blue sprints to the ball and picks it up.
- Red makes a breakthrough move, but doesn't follow through and deflects.
- Blue plays the ball, red shoots and white catches the ball.
- score together 15 times
- Ladder exercise with run through ball
- 1 foot in the ladder, 1 foot next to it, as fast as possible through the ladder and score 15 times
- Sideways through the ladder with two feet in each compartment, 15 x scoring, easy pace
- Start left of the ladder on left leg. Hop on right leg into the ladder and then next to it. Then with left leg into the ladder and next to it, then with right leg again and finish with a through ball. Do this quietly (strengthen ankle joint)
- Ladder exercise without ball
- With two feet in each rung, so small steps as fast as possible(5x per person)
- Skating over the ladder from the left side outside the ladder to the right side outside the ladder.
- 10 short sprints along the ladder with the ball. (as fast as possible)