Korfball drills for all skills
- Keep moving and make sure the pass comes from the space.
- There is always room for a break-through or a shot.
- The third player takes care of the catch and plays the ball again.
- Make sure you are always on the move and keep space for your teammates
- There is always one of the 4 (diagonal to the ball) who sinks to the post to be able to catch a shot
- Try to get each other in a shooting position at a maximum of 6 metres, or indicate from the space that you want to break through because the opponent is biting.
- The declarers give the ball to the shooter.
- The shooter shoots.
- As soon as the ball is loose, the next ball comes.
- After 3/5 scores switch with 1 declarator.
- All three score 3x3.
- Shooting with pairs from a distance.
- After each goal the shout 'yes' and everyone changes basket and function.
- We turn clockwise as seen from the shooter.
- Which pair has scored twice at all poles first?
- The first score counts.
- Is your shot on the way and falls through the basket you have bad luck.
- In the 1:1 you try to score 2x in 1 minute.
- The defender makes choices which ball she defends.
- The attacker and the passer play this out together.
- attack, defend and pass each 3x 1 minute.
- You have 2 teams and you have to play together to get the ball into the opponent's box.
- Your opponents can cover you but they can also intercept
- If this happens, the other team may attack and try to get the ball into the other team's box
- Walk through the rope ladder
- 2 feet in ladder (back straight, knees lifted high + arm support)
- 2 feet in the ladder, 2 feet beside and then forward again 2 feet in the ladder with squat when feet are outside the ladder
- The ali shuffle 1 foot in the ladder 1 foot outside the ladder and turn hip, then change other foot in and outside the ladder (with jump)
- Sideways hop, in and out the ladder.
- Sprint along the ladder with short steps and arm support
- Create with 2 or 3 teams 100 goals
- 40 through balls
- 25 penalty throws
- 15 dodge balls
- 20 distance shots
- Lady under the post throws out
- Receiver of the ball shoots,
- The ball that is caught goes back to the shooter,
- The other lady comes in sight of the ball carrier and gets the ball.
- She shoots.
- Then she receives the ball back and the first lady comes in sight of the receiver and shoots.
- After 10 shots, there is a change of function.
- Each player comes 3x under the post.
- Which trio scores more than 15 times