Korfball drills for all skills
- With 3 or 4 combine in a room.
- Everything with 1 hand.
- Try to throw and catch with both left and right.
- Keep moving in a steady pace.
- After 5 minutes, repeat the exercise with a passive opponent
Work with 3 teams
- Score 10 dodge balls after a move to the left.
- Score 10 dodge balls after a move to the right.
- Score 20 distance shots >/ 7 meter.
- Score 10 dodge balls with full sprint.
- Score 10 walk-throughs with running defender.
- Score 10 penalty shots without missing.
- Play in 1:1 with a defender.
- The defender goes for it and tries to defend everything.
- As attacker, create 3 chances and make the most of them.
- Every player is 2x attacker/defender/forward.
- Posts in a square.
- One forward per pole.
- Other players take a walkthrough from the centre.
- Instead of finishing walk-through ball, pulls away behind the post and shoots.
- Change after each shot.
- Posts in a square.
- One player per pole.
- Other players take evasive balls from the centre.
- Every time after a shot, return to the middle.
- Swap after X number of goals, X number of goals in a series or by switching.
- Which pair is first at x number of shots.
- Each pair has 1 ball and takes turns shooting.
- All teams start shooting at the same time.
- Teams keep track of the number of goals they have scored.
- Each team makes the same prearranged shots.
- The game starts with each team having to score 2 goals.
- The first team to do so calls to the trainer.
- The coach stops the game.
- Everyone who has 2 goals at that moment, goes for the next round for 3 goals.
- All teams who have not scored 2 goals yet, start again with 2 goals.
- Now the teams have different goals.
- In the next round, each team must score one more goal than they scored in the previous round.
- This continues until one team has scored 10 goals.
- 1 pole with a pawn or ball on each side at 2 meters.
- When using pawns, the ball is at the first pawn and the player takes it to the next pawn and puts it back there.
- When using balls, the player puts the ball back at the original spot before going to the next pawn.
- Player starts at 5 meter before the basket, on start signal player sprints to the first pawn/ball.
- Player jumps back and forth as high as possible over the pawn/ball, catches the ball and scores from 2m.
- If the goal is missed the player jumps back and forth over the ball again and scores.
- If the goal is hit go to the next ball/pawn and repeat until the player has had all sides of the post.
- Can make it a competition in various ways, increase the distance from 2m to 3 or 4m, instead of jumping left-right to front-back.
- Original exercise is from Korfbalfit.
- Posts in a square
- One forward per pole
- Other players take through balls from the middle.
- Instead of completing the walkthrough, the player who came up to the post pulls away for a short distance.
- The player who came up to the goal runs through, takes off one more time, gets the ball and shoots.
- Change after every shot.
- Divide the group in two.
- Place the poles so that from the middle it is about 5 meters to each pole.
- One part of the group starts under a pole in the catch.
- The rest of the group starts in the middle, backs close to each other.
- Goal is to score on each pole.
- If you score on a pole you tap someone else and switch places.
- Until the player has scored on all posts.