Korfball drills for all skills
- 1 attacker throws the ball to the person in front of the basket.
- When the ball is caught under the basket, the person in front of the basket goes in for a pass.
First without defender and if the level allows it, with defender.
- The ball starts under the basket and is thrown to the child in front of the basket.
- The child under the basket then runs after the ball to defend.
- It is important that the attacker is central. With too much defensive pressure, the attacker cannot practice.
2 vs 2 tournament (8 players) or 3 vs 3 (12 players) | 9 minutes
Each round lasts 3 minutes. Win = 3 points | Draw = 1 point | Lose = 0 points. Per goal 2 points.
> After each game 5 by 5 shooting from 3 metres. Each hit = 1 point.
Round 1: Team A vs Team D | Team B vs Team
CR Round 2: Team D vs Team B | Team A vs Team
CR Round 3: Team C vs Team D | Team B vs Team A
2 vs 2 tournament (10 players) or 3 vs 3 (15 players) | 15 minutes
Round 1: Team E vs Team B | Team C vs Team D (Team A next door
)Round 2: Team A vs Team E | Team B vs Team C (Team D next door)
Round 3: Team A vs Team D | Team E vs Team C (Team B next door)
Round 4: Team D vs Team B | Team C vs Team A (Team E next door)
Round 5: Team D vs Team E | Team B vs Team A (Team C next door)
2 vs 2 tournament (12 players) or 3 vs 3 tournament (18 players) | 15 minutes
Round 1: Team A vs Team F | Team B vs Team E | Team C vs Team
DRonde 2: Team E vs Team A | Team F vs Team D | Team B vs Team
CRonde 3: Team A vs Team D | Team E vs Team C | Team F vs Team
BRonde 4: Team C vs Team A | Team D vs Team B | Team E|
Round 5: Team A vs Team B | Team C vs Team F | Team D vs Team E
Team with the most points = overall winner
- Blue plays from under the post to the red player in front of the post.
- The red player puts the ball on the ground and sprints to the right.
- Blue sprints to the ball and picks it up.
- Red makes a breakthrough move, but doesn't follow through and deflects.
- Blue plays the ball, red shoots and white catches the ball.
- score together 15 times
- Ladder exercise with run through ball
- 1 foot in the ladder, 1 foot next to it, as fast as possible through the ladder and score 15 times
- Sideways through the ladder with two feet in each compartment, 15 x scoring, easy pace
- Start left of the ladder on left leg. Hop on right leg into the ladder and then next to it. Then with left leg into the ladder and next to it, then with right leg again and finish with a through ball. Do this quietly (strengthen ankle joint)
- Ladder exercise without ball
- With two feet in each rung, so small steps as fast as possible(5x per person)
- Skating over the ladder from the left side outside the ladder to the right side outside the ladder.
- 10 short sprints along the ladder with the ball. (as fast as possible)
- Keep moving and make sure the pass comes from the space.
- There is always room for a break-through or a shot.
- The third player takes care of the catch and plays the ball again.
- Make sure you are always on the move and keep space for your teammates
- There is always one of the 4 (diagonal to the ball) who sinks to the post to be able to catch a shot
- Try to get each other in a shooting position at a maximum of 6 metres, or indicate from the space that you want to break through because the opponent is biting.
- The declarers give the ball to the shooter.
- The shooter shoots.
- As soon as the ball is loose, the next ball comes.
- After 3/5 scores switch with 1 declarator.
- All three score 3x3.
- Shooting with pairs from a distance.
- After each goal the shout 'yes' and everyone changes basket and function.
- We turn clockwise as seen from the shooter.
- Which pair has scored twice at all poles first?
- The first score counts.
- Is your shot on the way and falls through the basket you have bad luck.